What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: Mavs - Boston it is (7 Viewers)

I hope he’s gone for the year. Playoffs included. The act is tired. The players association needs to protect the other players in the league.

The fact that Miles Bridges is playing basketball at all tells me all I need to know about the value the association places on the protection of others.

Bulls go into Miami and win.

Coby White's playing at an All Star level right now. Bulls so much more fun to watch w/o Zach Iso-vine. Ball movement and defense (y) Big game for Ayo tonight

Bulls 5-2 since Lavine was erased from the lineup.
I fully understand that Alex Caruso's drive and tenacity is what makes him an outstanding player, but I fear his career will not have much longevity if he keeps playing with such recklessness.

6' 5"/185 and taking charges from from frontcourt players, trying to box-out Zion and Jokic, and doing headfirst dives half a dozen times per game is eventually going to catch up to him.

living in detroit is hard enough you think that jesus or whatever would give those brohans a break take that to the bank brochachos

If I may be controversial, I'm a Kendrick Perkins fan.
I don't think that is a controversial take because it is so wrong that I can't see the controversy.
From what I have seen, Perkins appears to be a nice guy, and he is also one of the worst sports analysts I've ever heard. I know the bar is low nowadays, but it's painful listening to him talk.

Yeah, he's the Booger McFarland of the NBA.

Spurs end the dream, but they were always a longshot with a back-to-back against Portland coming up.

But Detroit remains very much alive. 6 games away from history, 7 games from being alone in first place. Best chance at a win is in 3 games at home vs Utah. Jazz dealing with a number of injuries, will Markkanen play in that game?

Spurs end the dream, but they were always a longshot with a back-to-back against Portland coming up.

But Detroit remains very much alive. 6 games away from history, 7 games from being alone in first place. Best chance at a win is in 3 games at home vs Utah. Jazz dealing with a number of injuries, will Markkanen play in that game?

They could win in Atlanta. Hawks can have games where they seem to not give a ****.

I don't think that is a controversial take because it is so wrong that I can't see the controversy.
From what I have seen, Perkins appears to be a nice guy, and he is also one of the worst sports analysts I've ever heard. I know the bar is low nowadays, but it's painful listening to him talk.

Every time I try to listen to Perkins I wonder how he ever got even close to be a TV analyst. I thought he was just a last minute fill in because they could not find anyone else.

Every time I try to listen to Perkins I wonder how he ever got even close to be a TV analyst. I thought he was just a last minute fill in because they could not find anyone else.
He's a sweaty bad take machine. Seems like ESPN's type.

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
brohans I am not sure that the bucks have the sauce this year they just play such horrible permitted d it is hard to watch take that to the bank bromigos

I should dry out for a day or two.
I saw the clip of Perkins saying Kerr deserves some blame for Draymond acting like an out of control toddler and I agreed. :shrug:

I disagree. Players run the league, have more security, and make more money than coaches. I bet Kerr has said something to Green before.
Kerr has had the juice in that organization to discipline Green if he had been so inclined. Everyone in the Warriors orbit (including local and national media) has been enabling him for years.

I saw the clip of Perkins saying Kerr deserves some blame for Draymond acting like an out of control toddler and I agreed. :shrug:

I disagree. Players run the league, have more security, and make more money than coaches. I bet Kerr has said something to Green before.
Kerr has had the juice in that organization to discipline Green if he had been so inclined. Everyone in the Warriors orbit (including local and national media) has been enabling him for years.

So everyone is to blame for Green except Green?

Uh, I neither said nor implied any such thing.

You did.

You did.
I think that all he was trying to say was that Kerr has enabled draymonds behavior to some extent, at least based on what we know publicly. That is way different than saying that green deserves no blame.

You did.

Come on, no he didn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread