What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Streaming Series / TV Series do you rewatch most? (1 Viewer)

The only ones I've rewatched was because I had watched them previously and then my wife and I started watching series together. Justified, Homeland, The Wire, and Breaking Bad got a rewatch.

The only ones I've rewatched was because I had watched them previously and then my wife and I started watching series together. Justified, Homeland, The Wire, and Breaking Bad got a rewatch.
I forgot about Breaking Bad. I’ve watched it end-to-end twice.

We tried watching Game of Thrones again but gave up quickly. Not sure why, because I liked it.

My wife will no doubt rewatch Suits again. We just finished it a couple weeks weeks ago. She has also rewatched Seal Team, but it’s not over yet I don’t believe. The writers strike played a lot into this. Example Yellowstone.

I can watch Expedition Unkown and Histories Greatest Mysteries over and over. I used to love Survivorman and Dual Survival. Survivorman is no longer on I don’t believe, except on YouTube.

Last edited:
I don't rewatch TV usually but I do want to rewatch Mad Men, early seasons of GoT and S1 of Downton Abbey. Those were all some of the best TV imo. Sitcom wise, love me some Seinfeld, Taxi and **** Van Dyke Show. Endlessly rewatchable.

Good conversation on the shows that we have rewatched. Mine off the top of my head?

Game of Thrones. Epic story. Epic characters. Horrible ending. Still one of the best.

Breaking Bad. The ultimate good guy turned evil antagonist character rise. Great writing and when it came out was just so different then anything else. Loved it

Spartacus. Blood. Violence. Sex. All in epic proportions.

Sons of Anarchy. Sure it started to wander when basically every criminal group on the planet was involved, but still good show.

Downton Abbey. Soft spot for me. Great journey of a show.

Marco Polo. Netflix. Not the most popular but I really enjoyed it.

Last Kingdom. Uhtred!!!

Vikings. Rangnar!!!!

Mr Robot. Rami Malek's breakthrough performance.

House of Dragon. Of course I rewatched it.

Narcos and Narcos Mexico. Love me cartel stuff.

Good conversation on the shows that we have rewatched. Mine off the top of my head?

Game of Thrones. Epic story. Epic characters. Horrible ending. Still one of the best.

Breaking Bad. The ultimate good guy turned evil antagonist character rise. Great writing and when it came out was just so different then anything else. Loved it

Spartacus. Blood. Violence. Sex. All in epic proportions.

Sons of Anarchy. Sure it started to wander when basically every criminal group on the planet was involved, but still good show.

Downton Abbey. Soft spot for me. Great journey of a show.

Marco Polo. Netflix. Not the most popular but I really enjoyed it.

Last Kingdom. Uhtred!!!

Vikings. Rangnar!!!!

Mr Robot. Rami Malek's breakthrough performance.

House of Dragon. Of course I rewatched it.

Narcos and Narcos Mexico. Love me cartel stuff.
Couldn’t get into Mr. Robot (boring to me)and Narcos (too much Spanish requiring subtitles). Great list however.

The Wire (favorite show of all-time and my most rewatched)

Firefly
Law and Order: SVU (just because it’s almost always being rerun on some channel and it’s easy to watch part of an episode)
The Simpsons
South Park
Curb Your Enthusiasm
True Detective s1

ETA: forgot to add Sopranos

Last edited:
Not a huge rewatch person for TV shows, but probably Fawlty Towers. 12 perfect episodes.

(ETA: Although, as Bluey is on my TV right now with kid in charge of the remote, that reminds me that probably what gets rewatched on my TV the most these days).

Last edited:
Arrested Development
Never watched that yet.
:shock:

Seasons 1 - 3 are phenomenal. And unlike most sitcoms, there's a ton of stuff you pick up on in a rewatch.
Had they stopped after 3 seasons, this would be my #1 all time. As it is, seasons 4 and 5 have their moments, but on the whole, nowhere near as good as the first 3.
I felt the same way about ”The Walking Dead “.

Don’t think I’ve ever rewatched a dramatic series, but I’ll watch tons of comedy reruns

Currently Friends, Big Bang, Everybody Loves Raymond, Roseanne, Mike and Molly and Golden Girls all in our regular rotation

Don’t think I’ve ever rewatched a dramatic series, but I’ll watch tons of comedy reruns

Currently Friends, Big Bang, Everybody Loves Raymond, Roseanne, Mike and Molly and Golden Girls all in our regular rotation
I would be afraid of losing my man card with the golden girls. I can see someone in their 40s watching Friends reruns and those in their 30s watching Big Bang. Everyone loves Raymond was OK but not something I would watch anymore. Never seen Mike and Molly, but I’ve heard of it. I’ll watch reruns of Seinfeld once in a blue moon. I used to watch a lot of Married with Children, but not so much anymore. Right now I’m on a My Name is Earl kick before going to sleep. I also watch Expedition Unknown or Histories greatest mysteries before going to sleep. All of which after finishing watching tv with my wife and retire to the bedroom. She reads in bed rather than watching television.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever re-watched an entire TV series except for the first season of Barry----BIL wanted to see it when he moved back from overseas. And it is pretty short.

Too many new shows, movies and (especially) sports that I want to watch---no time for repeats. I do watch Seinfeld re-runs on Fox TV most late weeknights but those are just random episodes.
:shrug:

I’ve watched these twice:

Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Sopranos
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Freaks and Geeks
Barney Miller
NYPD Blue

Seinfeld and The Office I’ve probably seen every episode 30 times because it always on TV and it’s on as background.

I’ve watched these twice:

Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Sopranos
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Freaks and Geeks
Barney Miller
NYPD Blue

Seinfeld and The Office I’ve probably seen every episode 30 times because it always on TV and it’s on as background.
Now Barney Miller is a blast from the past!!

Lost - three times. Third time our goal was just to try and find easter eggs.

The Office - twice officially but many other times with individual episodes.

The King of Queens - almost always watch this if it’s on and I’ve got time to watch.

I know this sounds silly, but I watch “My Name is Earl” most nights before falling asleep.

Not silly at all. Curious if you do this because it's low-stakes and fun and its hard to go to sleep if you're thinking about important/stressful stuff. My wife and I put on animated shows before we go to sleep for this reason.

I know this sounds silly, but I watch “My Name is Earl” most nights before falling asleep.

Not silly at all. Curious if you do this because it's low-stakes and fun and its hard to go to sleep if you're thinking about important/stressful stuff. My wife and I put on animated shows before we go to sleep for this reason.
Yes, it is light comedy entertainment. Much like when my wife and I like to watch less stressful shows after watching very intense shows. Kind of like winding down as we get closer to bedtime.

Yes, it is light comedy entertainment. Much like when my wife and I like to watch less stressful shows after watching very intense shows. Kind of like winding down as we get closer to bedtime.

Sounds like we have the same routine. I might have to add some Name is Earl to the bedtime mix. Also it's nice to know we'll be very compatible if we start sleeping together (y)

Sounds like we have the same routine. I might have to add some Name is Earl to the bedtime mix. Also it's nice to know we'll be very compatible if we start sleeping together (y)
If something happens to my wife I’ll keep you on my radar.

My wife and I do the same: Modern Family and Big Bang Theory are our go-to’s. Occasionally we’ll throw something else in like a Last Man Standing, Frasier, The Good Place, Friends, etc.

Mad Men until AMC moved it to their pay service. Lost count after 10x.

Try to not miss Seinfeld, The Office, Parks and Rec on regular cable, and Big Bang Theory makes good background noise, though I will pay attention to the Physics Bowl episode. Go Polar Bears!

A few i haven't seen mentioned:

Rules of Engagement is awesome as a mindless rewatch. I am shocked how much I enjoy this show.

Psych is another good rewatch.

The Mentalist as another that I can throw on just to kill time.

2 and Half Men and Last Man Standing are also entertaining enough

I've watched Sopranos 3 times now and seem to catch different things on the rewatches. I have also watched Married With Children and Psych several times.

Arrested Development
Curb Your Enthusiasm
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
King of the Hill (underrated)
Seinfeld
Workaholics

I've re-watched dramas like The Sopranos and Breaking Bad, but those are quite an undertaking to get through. Sitcoms make for easier rewatching since you can drop in and out.

Currently:
Seinfeld
Band of Brothers

Not recent but probably all time leader:
Gilligan's Island

Users who are viewing this thread