What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FWP salty wombs, mute points , and bob wire (1 Viewer)

MCguidance said:
Moe Green said:
this is like pouring salt in a womb....
I'm pro-life and this statement is an abomination abortion.
Fixed.So FWP is he man this week, with a bit of Moore sprinkled in?
Oh noes, you didn't. I hope it was worth it. Have a nice season, guy.
Hey, don't blame this on me. I'm not starting either, I was just trying to make sense of it all :lmao: I will admit I probably failed at that, though.

Bad news for FWP owners. Looks like Moore may get another start.

LINK

Awesome Link.

Willie Parker's not getting better and it's starting to bug the Steelers' tailback.
506800.jpg

Willie Parker (Roberson/AP)

We should change the title of the topic or a add in, FWP had a setback...
Better yet, change it to "C'mon in, get your salty wombs, mute points , and bob wire, half off!"And I think there's something about pulling your cart before your wagon somewhere around here too... :excited:

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ said:
I heard Willie tripped in a hole and fell into some bob wire so this entire thread is a mute point.
:lmao: salty wombs and now BOB wire :lmao: ...this thread IS classic so far
Don't forget mute points. I really do not know what to think about this injury situation. I feel like we should (operative word) know more tomorrow.
I thought KnowMor played for Georgia?You guys are a bunch of rocket surgeons.

NJ said:
I heard Willie tripped in a hole and fell into some bob wire so this entire thread is a mute point.
:lmao: salty wombs and now BOB wire :bs: ...this thread IS classic so far
Don't forget mute points. I really do not know what to think about this injury situation. I feel like we should (operative word) know more tomorrow.
I thought KnowMor played for Georgia?You guys are a bunch of rocket surgeons.
I know I might be two sandwiches short of a picnic but for the life of me I can't see what I did wrong. :thumbup:

I can't weight to here more. There probably going to sea if theirs anything they can't do to help Willie. I think Willy would make mints meat out of the NY defense. The problem with wholes in the practice field bares further investigation.

I can't weight to here more. There probably going to sea if theirs anything they can't do to help Willie. I think Willy would make mints meat out of the NY defense. The problem with wholes in the practice field bares further investigation.
Was this intentional. Just curious.

I was totally cereal.And you missed the three in marked in read.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was totally cereal.And you missed the three in marked in read.
I bet he could care less.

Users who are viewing this thread