What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears (1 Viewer)

Westwood radio saying they are putting padding on Forte's foot and taping him back up in hopes to get him back in.

Westwood radio saying they are putting padding on Forte's foot and taping him back up in hopes to get him back in.
Just said going off to locker room now...ETA - Right big toe injury, return is questionable

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if there has been a Kevin Jones sighting???

Never hear a thing good or bad he just seems to be inactive lately.

Is this going to be one of those games where Chicago gets outgained 2 to 1 in offense but wins the game with 2 special teams Td's and some field goals?

what a way to end my best FF season ever. I lose Forte, so I'll be playing 1 man short and doesnt look like the NO offense (Brees, Thomas, Moore) are doing much this game. I figured those 4 would get me at least 60 pts tonight :(

be a shame if Forte misses time... thought he was the HANDS down rookie of the year.

sure Ryan is doing well, but last I checked... Forte is besting LT2, ADP, Westie, SJax, Barber, Addai, Maroney (I'll stop).

I think you need to go play action on first down and hit Colston and Shockey on some intermediate routes.

The run has worked decently where Chicago would have to respect it.

be a shame if Forte misses time... thought he was the HANDS down rookie of the year.sure Ryan is doing well, but last I checked... Forte is besting LT2, ADP, Westie, SJax, Barber, Addai, Maroney (I'll stop).
That makes one of you. Seriously, this one goes way beyond the stats. Have you seen Ryan play? And this of course is not to discount Forte in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread