What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Basketball Thread - 2022-3 Season (2 Viewers)

As I said previously, the Spartans will make a Final Four run. lol. You never know what you're going to get!

I swear they burn me every year in my bracket. When I take them far they lose 1st round, and vice versa. This year only picked them to win one game so who knows what will happen!

As I said previously, the Spartans will make a Final Four run. lol. You never know what you're going to get!

I swear they burn me every year in my bracket. When I take them far they lose 1st round, and vice versa. This year only picked them to win one game so who knows what will happen!

Amazes me people don't just pencil in Michigan St to the sweet 16 every year. They remind me of an NBA team who plays at half speed during most of the year only to save it up for a post season run.

Amazes me people don't just pencil in Michigan St to the sweet 16 every year. They remind me of an NBA team who plays at half speed during most of the year only to save it up for a post season run.
I mean they’ve made it that far twice in the last 7 tournaments. Much more frequent before that but they haven’t been a write-in recently.

Virginia is laughing at BYU’s offensive ineptitude

UVA's Bennett's blocker/mover offensive scheme is out of the 1950s. I used it with a 5th grade travel basketball team. It took 4 NBA players for them to win a championship and overcome the simplicity of this system. Side to side wasting clock. It only works with 1-2 solid post players. He's also stubborn about his rosters. They barely eclipsed the least points ever scored in the tourney. Set by of course, UVA itself.
His father was also a college coach who notorious for a suffocating defense, but not the best for offense.

I mean they’ve made it that far twice in the last 7 tournaments. Much more frequent before that but they haven’t been a write-in recently.

That's interesting. Seems to me they're always outperforming their seed but I don't follow the NCAA like I used to and my memory leaves a lot to be desired.

Today’s game vs. Miss St. was their best game this season except for the annihilation of Baylor. Given their up and down nature this season they are going to have to play even better than they did in those two games to get by UNC. This calls for consistency which they haven’t had all season except for a 5 win stretch after that Baylor win in Jan against Oakland, Stony Brook, ISU and Penn State. I’ll be happy with a “W” anyway they get it on Saturday, but not counting my chickens just yet, no matter the opponent.

That's interesting. Seems to me they're always outperforming their seed but I don't follow the NCAA like I used to and my memory leaves a lot to be desired.
I looked bc I pick them every year and always seem disappointed.

With Morehead failing to cover I can now proudly announce my gambling streak of starting the tournament 0-3 has reached 11 consecutive years. I feel like if I just took the opposite side on every college basketball game I ever bet I would be retired by now.

25 year old Couisnard really blowing up against his former team.

Dude has been playing some great ball the past couple of weeks. He and Dante carried the Ducks today, and six players played almost all the minutes in that 2nd half. Going to need others to step up to have a chance against Creighton.

25 year old Couisnardreally blowing up against his former team.

Dude has been playing some great ball the past couple of weeks. He and Dante carried the Ducks today, and six players played almost all the minutes in that 2nd half. Going to need others to step up to have a chance against Creighton.
Yeah, always liked him at SC. He was on some bad teams without other many players around him that could get a bucket.

Gamecocks did not have anyone who could match up with Dante. Keeping him healthy is big for Oregon. He kinda reminds me of Embiid in that he is so physical but hits the floor way too much. Each time you have to worry he is hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread