What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Value Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

Value check on Bryce Young in superflex? I'm tempted to throw out some offers in the 2nd round for him straight up on the idea that his surrounding cast and coaching was garbage in year 1.
I think he’s worth a late first in superflex so I’d definitely do that if I were you.

I think he kinda sticks and won't be good, but if I was offered Young for pick 12 in SF, I'd probably take it.
Who you projecting at pick 12 that's better than a flex QB who COULD still be decent and was just the #1 pick a year ago?

1QB leagues.....what's Kelce worth in terms of picks?
What would you pay if you had a good team and needed a TE?
What would you sell for?

What would you sell for?
Buy for a 3, sell for a 2?
That's too cheap. For a contender with a hole at TE, I'd pay a late first.
Meh. There's a less than zero chance Kelce retires before the season. I'd probably buy for a low 2 and sell for a middle 2.

What would you sell for?
That's too cheap. For a contender with a hole at TE, I'd pay a late first.
Agreed, it does seem cheap. Tough to find trade partners in those situations sometimes. Limited real trade data out there. Same with some older WRs. I'm looking to add one and I'd give a late 1st for Evans, Diggs, Allen, 30+ y-o type that might only have a year left of WR1/2 numbers, yet can't find a seller. But if you had one to sell the best offer you might get is a mid to late 2nd.

What would you sell for?
Are you saying Buy for a 3rd Round pick or the 1.03 pick and Sell for a 2nd Round pick or the 1.02?

Personally, I would buy for a mid-2nd round pick if I was competing ... but not a 1st. That is a 1 season rental and age is a big concern here.

Last edited:
Is Tyler Allgeier worth adding for a late 3rd rounder if you have Bijan? He has shown that he can play. Seems to be one of the better handcuffs.

What would you sell for?
Are you saying Buy for a 3rd Round pick or the 1.03 pick and Sell for a 2nd Round pick or the 1.02?

Personally, I would buy for a mid-2nd round pick if I was competing ... but not a 1st. That is a 1 season rental and age is a big concern here.
Round, not pick #

What would you sell for?
Nobody is selling for anything less than a high 2nd, and that only if their team is HORRIBLe
Agreed. By 3, I should have clarified early 3rd, but still wouldn't expect to find any sellers there. If my team really was that bad, no playoff hopes, I might consider selling for a late 2, early 3, but that would really be more about alternatives goals in helping me ensure a very early '25 pick. I also kind of like the depth in this rookie class.

If it's going to cost an early to mid 2nd to get the deal done, I'd probably rather target some other TEs.

Considering trying to pivot off of Ferguson and tier up to a McBride. It’s a 1.5 TE premium league with start 11 and we can start multiple TE’s a week. Current TE room:

Kyle Pitts
Jake Ferguson
Chig Okonkwo
Luke Musgrave

I was considering Ferguson + 25’ 1st(mine, should be late) for McBride, but I don’t even know if that’s enough. And if Pitts breaks out with Cousins now in town, McBride may would end up being more of a luxury for me than a necessity. Thoughts?

Considering trying to pivot off of Ferguson and tier up to a McBride. It’s a 1.5 TE premium league with start 11 and we can start multiple TE’s a week. Current TE room:

Kyle Pitts
Jake Ferguson
Chig Okonkwo
Luke Musgrave

I was considering Ferguson + 25’ 1st(mine, should be late) for McBride, but I don’t even know if that’s enough. And if Pitts breaks out with Cousins now in town, McBride may would end up being more of a luxury for me than a necessity. Thoughts?
Prior to the playoffs, I traded Cole Kmet/Late 1 for McBride.

Has anyone seen any trades involving Josh Jacobs since he signed with the Pack? Trying to gauge his value in a 12 team PPR league since the move.

What would you be willing to pay for Moss/Brown combo? I'm thinking mid 2nd based on the risk (likelihood in my opinion) of CIN drafting a RB on day 2.

Has anyone seen any trades involving Josh Jacobs since he signed with the Pack? Trying to gauge his value in a 12 team PPR league since the move.
Made this deal in a Triflex league last night (SF, TE Premium, Start 3 WR) My partner and I were Team A

Team A gave:
Josh Jacobs, Hockenson, 1.11

Team B gave:
Achane, Pitts, 3.10
Love that trade for you. But I also am a huge believer in Achane.

DJ Moore and Aiyuk trade value in FFPC SF?
I did a SF PPR Best Ball Dynasty Startup beginning of January at I took DJ Moore at 5.6 pick and Ayiuk went 4.9 if that helps.
I'd agree with this. I have Aiyuk slightly preferred to DJ Moore.
And I actually took the 1.5 rookie pick over Aiyuk (debated very hard when I was on the clock with the 4.7 pick but I liked the flexibility of knowing I'd get at worst the 3rd best QB or 2nd best WR prospect there. I do like Aiyuk a lot, but feel I made the right call now. And was happy to get DJ Moore in the 5th round.

DJ Moore and Aiyuk trade value in FFPC SF?
I did a SF PPR Best Ball Dynasty Startup beginning of January at I took DJ Moore at 5.6 pick and Ayiuk went 4.9 if that helps.
I'd agree with this. I have Aiyuk slightly preferred to DJ Moore.
Hmmm... how come?
Pure talent and, in part, the SF system.

That said, if Aiyuk is trade to Pittsburgh, I probably no longer prefer him.

Devin Singletary 2024 outlook?
Probably a short term starter on a bad team with a bad OL. What could go wrong?

In dynasty I would be trying like hell to sell him, even for a future 3rd, but that's just me Hell, maybe someone would bite on a late 2nd. I suppose if you're RB starved you can use him, but don't expect him to be that great of a starter IMO.

Last edited:
Rico Dowdle, how do you guys feel about this guy? Currently slated as the starter, but I can’t imagine they don’t pick up a rookie or another FA for some competition.

He falls on my roster bubble for the upcoming FFPC cuts. Having to decide between Dowdle(RB5), M WilliamsWR5/6 and K Shakir(WR5/6). I have to cut one of these guys and Dowdle seems to be the pick. Would I be releasing the starting RB in Dallas? What’s he worth in a trade? 3rd rounder?

Rico Dowdle, how do you guys feel about this guy? Currently slated as the starter, but I can’t imagine they don’t pick up a rookie or another FA for some competition.

He falls on my roster bubble for the upcoming FFPC cuts. Having to decide between Dowdle(RB5), M WilliamsWR5/6 and K Shakir(WR5/6). I have to cut one of these guys and Dowdle seems to be the pick. Would I be releasing the starting RB in Dallas? What’s he worth in a trade? 3rd rounder?
I won’t choose your drop, but I do think Dallas takes a RB in.the 2nd round. Perhaps someone like Brooks. If they do take Brooks, Dowdle will get a lot of play since Brooks is coming off an ACL tear. He probably would anyway.

Devin Singletary 2024 outlook?
Meh with a side of meh. I expect him to be over drafted in redraft, and believe he’ll share time with Eric Gray.

Just a gut feeling that 2024 is a lost year for the Giants with Danny 2 nickels reportedly unlikely to be ready to start the season, and that they’ll probably want to get a look at Gray headed into ‘25.

Singletary is a decent enough back - I don’t wish him any ill will. I just think that team’s gonna struggle to put points on the board & that they’re in a soft rebuild.

Jaylen Warren.

Anything to see here?
He's the best RB on the team, and a great 3rd down receiver, a lot to like IMO.
Harris looked the best down the stretch, so there is that. Plus, Tomlin seems to have a woody for Harris.
They’re still in a near 50-50 timeshare.

Since Warren is theoretically more affordable, he’s the better FF pick, but I agree that Harris looked good down the stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread