What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I think there was just an earthquake in NJ... (2 Viewers)

Yup. Felt it as well in Somerset County. Mom felt it down in Toms River as well. First one for me (the one like 10 years ago didnt register for me). Scary stuff.

White House reported they didn't feel anything.
ETA: not meant to be political. Some recent reports from people in DC did say they felt it.

Last edited:
Felt it here in NH.
Reading emails at the time. Monitors bouncing back and forth for probably >5 seconds.

My Parents in Allentown and my sister in south Jersey both felt it: I did not feel it in central PA .

Upstate NY, closet doors in my home office rattled a bit, didn't feel much else. I thought it was the wind, which seemed strange since they've never done that before. Closet doors seem to be ok for those concerned.

My wife felt it at work a few miles away. Said she felt the floor in her office shaking. Still waiting for on update on the floor's condition.

The eclipse/rapture people are probably wetting themselves right now.

I work in an old open loft building on 20th st in Manhattan. Shook noticably and loudly for 20 seconds or so. Growing up in NCal, I'm used to it, but NYC earthquakes have been the scariest I've been in.

I got up after about 5 and ran people over running to the only doorframe in the office, at the stairwell. Didn't say word one to my coworkers :lol: guilt has settled in though

I work in an old open loft building on 20th st in Manhattan. Shook noticably and loudly for 20 seconds or so. Growing up in NCal, I'm used to it, but NYC earthquakes have been the scariest I've been in.

I got up after about 5 and ran people over running to the only doorframe in the office, at the stairwell. Didn't say word one to my coworkers :lol: guilt has settled in though
You Constanza'd them?

You Constanza'd them?
He was just trying to lead them. They needed someone to lead them to safety.

I currently have 7 Ring neighborhood alerts from dummies.

Anyone feel that shake? Was there a shake?
All being posted an hour after lol

We felt it in New Hope, PA, right at the state line between PA and NJ. Apparently the second one in the past thirty years.

Is this a precursor to something bigger? Or does the shallowness tell us otherwise?

I don't think so tbh. Not a very active fault. There was a 2.0 Aftershock in Bedminster.

Don't know if the shallowness indicates anything or not.

Just glad it wasn't us feeling New Madrid in Missouri finally slipping

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread