What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 spots left | Dynasty startup | 20tm | IDP | Rolling bankroll | Fantrax | $30 (1 Viewer)

Mahlalie

Footballguy
1QB/1RB/3WR/1TE/2FLEX/2iDL/2LB/2EDGE/3CB/2S/1DB/2DFLX/1K/1P/26BENCH/6TAXI

All TEs are also QB eligible.

I've been commishing both redraft and dynasty for about a decade (my longest-running dynasty is going into its 10th season), and this is my first auction-only, rolling bankroll league. Please read the charter if you think you may want in. It's long, but the league has a lot of quirks you should be aware of before joining. Very custom scoring and lots of way to earn, spend, or lose bankroll (FAAB/auction) dollars.

We've got weekly bankroll payouts, lump sum bankroll payouts, a mulligan rule, taxi raiding, taxes, public trade counters, bankroll payouts for snitching on roster violations, bankroll bets on NFL win totals/Super Bowl winners, DFS bankroll wagers, postseason DFS contests for additional bankroll dollars, additional bankroll dollars for beating teams with better records, and a flex-scheduled double-header week.

Not recommended for first time dynasty players. Let me know if you're game after reading through or if you have any questions. $30 through Fantrax Treasurer.

Startup auction will be done on League Tycoon after the NFL draft because they do such a great job with their slow auction setup on mobile app, but the league will be played out on Fantrax.

Charter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cZ9keNhW1CXUl5CchBWC-uBMwXlE6h4WZl7loA00SLk/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread