What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: Sad Minnesota fan remembers Vikings season is up next (41 Viewers)

240 total minutes for a game for a 5 man team. NY's starters played 213 of those. That seems like it's gotta be a rarified percentage

Small sample sizes and some close / not close series make these numbers look odd . . .

Playoff net ratings so far:

BOS-MIA: +/- 17.2
OKC-NOP +/- 16.7
MIN-PHO +/- 16.0
ORL-CLE +/- 7.6
DAL-LAC +/- 5.9
IND-MIL +/- 3.0
DEN/LAL +/- 2.3
NYK/PHI +/- 0.2

The new thread title - it's faaaaaaaantastic.

You should have kept a log of all the thread titles through the season on the first post, there were some doozies.
I often wish I did this over the years. Had some ones I’d think of and laugh but can’t remember now (old/have new kid/brain is dead).

I must be getting soft, cause I'm starting to feel bad for Embiid coming up short year after year.

Knocked off by the Knicks is a new low.

Why? He is a soft, dirty crybaby. Did you root for Darth Vader, Thanos and the wicked witch of the west too?

At least Thanos had a plan
And Vader helped destroy the Emperor (or did he).
i mean really if you get down to it thanos was right anyhow take that to the bank bromigos

Pat Bev got into it with a Bucks fan behind the bench and threw a ball at (towards) him.

It was a Pacers fan.

And Beverley is still an idiot
An idiot with a podcast too apparently.

Ain't a big leap to having a podcast nowadays
yeah, but he declined to speak to a reporter because she didn't subscribe to his podcast 🛠️

I must be getting soft, cause I'm starting to feel bad for Embiid coming up short year after year.

Why? He is a soft, dirty crybaby. Did you root for Darth Vader, Thanos and the wicked witch of the west too?

i mean really if you get down to it thanos was right anyhow take that to the bank bromigos

So you are all saying that Embiid is worse than Thanos and Vader? I am not sure I am ready to go there, but let's see what happens next season.

Pat Bev got into it with a Bucks fan behind the bench and threw a ball at (towards) him.

It was a Pacers fan.

yeah, but he declined to speak to a reporter because she didn't subscribe to his podcast 🛠️

He's a multi-faceted, proprietary idiot

It was a Pacers fan.

He threw a basketball at a woman. Neat guy.

So you are all saying that Embiid is worse than Thanos and Vader? I am not sure I am ready to go there, but let's see what happens next season.
Vader kicks butt, Embiid kicks nuts.

It was a Pacers fan.

Yep

Where this conversation began

It was a Pacers fan.

Yep

Where this conversation began
He had an interview on Pardon my Take a couple weeks ago where I thought he came across pretty well, much to my surprise. I guess I don't need to rethink my dislike for him after all.

The Palace Brawl, all I could think about when I saw Beverly hurl the ball at females in the stands, gender doesn't really matter here.
What really sucks when you watch it is that a guy thinks the ball just ended up there in error and tosses it back to him only to have Beverly whip it right back at him with intent to hurt

That's really disgusting and I think a lengthy suspension should be in place, you cannot have that kind of behavior, no justification for it.
NBA very fortunate this did not get worse or escalate into a disaster

It was a Pacers fan.

bucks have a lot of crap to work out this offseason take that to the bank brohans

The Palace Brawl, all I could think about when I saw Beverly hurl the ball at females in the stands, gender doesn't really matter here.
What really sucks when you watch it is that a guy thinks the ball just ended up there in error and tosses it back to him only to have Beverly whip it right back at him with intent to hurt

That's really disgusting and I think a lengthy suspension should be in place, you cannot have that kind of behavior, no justification for it.
NBA very fortunate this did not get worse or escalate into a disaster
hey welcome back ministrone how far do you have heat culture going in the playoffs take that to the bank bromigo

Read a report that one of the Pacer fans was yelling 'Cancun on three' prior to Beverley's dodgeball throws...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread