What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team NFL Replica League - Openings (1 Viewer)

JWPeace

Footballguy
Have several openings in a 2nd year, 32 team NFL Replica.
- 53 man rosters
- 22 Starters, 11 each Offense and Defense.
- Balanced scoring
- Salary Cap

Rookie draft happening when open teams are filled.

$75 entry, held on LeagueSafe.

bummer, I am a Chiefs fan and looking to get into one of these style leagues as the Chiefs.
I can ask the current Chiefs owner if he'd switch. Pretty sure he's not a Chiefs fan. He just took the team over last year after an owner bailed last minute.

Sounds good, Thank you. Just curious in the mean time do you have the rookie draft pick order on hand? I'll look into the other teams as well just incase he says no.

Yeah hopefully he's cool with changing up, I would really like the rebuild challenge the Chiefs roster offers in this league.

Yeah hopefully he's cool with changing up, I would really like the rebuild challenge the Chiefs roster offers in this league.
It would actually just be a name change. He's willing to take on the moniker of the Broncos (same division) and give you the Chiefs. The current Broncos team would be preferable team for you, since it is in the same division. But, I could make any of the available teams work.

Ok, I figured that was going to be the move lol he has alot of picks in this draft. I am perfectly fine with taking over the Broncos roster and changing it to the Chiefs. Thank you. My email is gbartscher@gmail.com. Im in!

Users who are viewing this thread