What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone interested in a keeper Baseball league Most likely Yahoo but can be discussed. (1 Viewer)

DJackson10

Footballguy
So I had a fantasy baseball league years ago with members of my own baseball board. it was h2h basic stats Ws, HRs, ERA, SB etc. It was a keeper league with 2 rounds each year keep as many players as we wanted. We locked available players after the draft till a certain time then we had like a FA free for all thing.. If you drafted someone and had a full roster you had to drop a player. We had about ten-12 guys and this was my first baseball fantasy league ever. I got really good after I knew what I was doing. Normal setting on waivers etc as well. We had 2 N/A slots plus an DL. NA could be used for players on Maternity leave etc or adding a prospect to the roster you wanted. Prospects all are available at start of the year so awhile back a Jose Rodriguez could be picked up prior to debuting, Phillies Prospect Andrew Painter would be available already too just as examples. looking for a 27 man roster with Starters UTL position, DH and then SP and RP/SP.

I know this is last minute but I was checking around to see who was interested friends wise and either most don't have time for baseball or this sort of league or in leagues already. I don't feel comfortable making this a $$$ league right way as I'm not comfortable holding others money. We can go a year playing for free then decide if next year we want to go $$$ league. I haven't played fantasy baseball in the last 2 years and would like to get back in the game. I got one friend interested going to check to see if anyone else would be.

Users who are viewing this thread