What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore - Inner Harbor area Oct 20-23 (1 Viewer)

There’s a little Italian place that’s a little bit of a walk but not too bad from the Inner Harbor called La Tavola that we thought was really good. Nice ambiance, cute neighborhood, and the food was great.

We had breakfast one morning at Miss Shirley’s and it was great as well.

Had dinner our first night at Kona Grill. Food was terrible and it was horribly overpriced.

Ft McHenry you’d need to drive/Uber to, but I really enjoyed it. The history behind it is pretty fascinating and just to see the setup of the fort and imagine the battle, essentially for Baltimore, when Francis Scott Key saw the flag the next morning was awesome.

I’ve only been there once and it happened to be during the ND/Navy game last fall. It definitely seemed like there is way more to do around the Inner Harbor during the summer than the rest of the year.

There’s a little Italian place that’s a little bit of a walk but not too bad from the Inner Harbor called La Tavola that we thought was really good. Nice ambiance, cute neighborhood, and the food was great.

We had breakfast one morning at Miss Shirley’s and it was great as well.

Had dinner our first night at Kona Grill. Food was terrible and it was horribly overpriced.

Ft McHenry you’d need to drive/Uber to, but I really enjoyed it. The history behind it is pretty fascinating and just to see the setup of the fort and imagine the battle, essentially for Baltimore, when Francis Scott Key saw the flag the next morning was awesome.

I’ve only been there once and it happened to be during the ND/Navy game last fall. It definitely seemed like there is way more to do around the Inner Harbor during the summer than the rest of the year.
I’ll second the Fort McHenry recommendation. You can buy a flag there and they will run it up the flagpole so you can say it was flown there. When I did mine, for whatever reason I had to help raise my own flag. :lol:

Wifey and I are heading to Baltimore for a weekend getaway. Looking for any recommendations on sites, restaurants and pregame tailgating.

Going to see the Lions-Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank.

Thanks in advance!
Fells Point bars like Maxs for Saturday football and walking around should be good this afternoon. Ministry of Brewing is a cool spot if you’re over that way. Harbor East has more nicer chain spots and is newer hotels etc.
Cant help with tailgate spots much. Checkerspot? brewery opened near one of the lots. Lots of folks pregame at the market in Federal Hill and walk over to stadium.

Lots of good reco's so far, for tailgating a (IMO) very cool spot is Gameday Firehouse. Sorry for the facebook link, they don't have a huge online presence. Good and very reasonably priced food, drinks, music, and a great cause that I think you'd appreciate. In an old converted firehouse a short walk from the stadium. You'll be greatly outnumbered, but should be friendly enough. :lol:

Here's the event page for the Lion's game.

This looks cool, thanks!

And yes, lots of good recommendations, much appreciated. My first time in Baltimore.

If you have a car and want to make a double dip out of it, Air Force is playing at Navy in Annapolis on Oct. 21st. While lots to do in Baltimore, Annapolis a cool city to check out.

Agree with all of the Fort McHenry suggestions. Aquarium is pretty nice too, but I’ve got a young one.

we good - Wee-bey out on parole, he's & Slim Charles gonna hook us up if McNulty don't pop 'em before that

unfortunately we won't have time to venture over to the west side to see if anyone is still around Hamsterdam

If you have a car and want to make a double dip out of it, Air Force is playing at Navy in Annapolis on Oct. 21st. While lots to do in Baltimore, Annapolis a cool city to check out.

Agree with all of the Fort McHenry suggestions. Aquarium is pretty nice too, but I’ve got a young one.

I earned my pistol marksmanship at the range at Annapolis, would love to get back there one day - been 40 years.

We're kind of regretting we didn't book one more night bc our itinerary filled up quick. Meeting different friends for lunch and dinner on Saturday, have most of Sunday blocked out for the game.

Have heard mixed reviews on how we'll be treated by Ravens fans. Everything I've read about road trips to KC and Green Bay said their fans were terrific. We're sitting on the visitors side about 16 rows up on the 20 yard line, which is roughly where the Lions players families usually sit. Hopefully we have a good Honolulu blue turnout, our fans have been travelling well the last couple years.

Users who are viewing this thread