What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bears at Browns**(-3, 37.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Justin Fields becomes the first QB since 2000 to end the half and game on INT..
Neither were really his fault, but that first one clearly hit the ground. I guess since it ended the half, no one cared to review it.
Stat correction coming?
I'm not sure how that works. It was ruled an INT and everyone went into the locker room.

Fox showed the replay from a good angle before the second half started and the ball clearly hit the ground.

In theory it should have been reviewed and reversed, but the officials failed to do so.
Or they did and we just don't know, cause it didn't matter

Justin Fields becomes the first QB since 2000 to end the half and game on INT..
Neither were really his fault, but that first one clearly hit the ground. I guess since it ended the half, no one cared to review it.
Stat correction coming?
I'm not sure how that works. It was ruled an INT and everyone went into the locker room.

Fox showed the replay from a good angle before the second half started and the ball clearly hit the ground.

In theory it should have been reviewed and reversed, but the officials failed to do so.
Or they did and we just don't know, cause it didn't matter
You'd still think the NFL would care to get the call right. The officials just might have been so bad they blew the replay too. Nothing surprises me with the refs this year.

Users who are viewing this thread