What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beta Testers Needed for FBG Mobile Apps (1 Viewer)

I am bumping this thread to announce that we are 7-10 days out to begin testing the Draft GM product for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mini iPad). I apologize in advance that we are testing a bit later than originally anticipated, but I think everyone is going to be excited about the product we created.

Because the Apple review process is much more stringent than for the Android marketplaces, we are beginning our testing with Apple's iOS first. Everyone that posted in this thread (above this post or sent me a PM), look for a PM from me shortly announcing that you have been picked for the team.

These PMs will just be going out for Apple testers first. Don't fret if you have other devices. We will need your services as well.

David
Android Q13 Market Share: 75%

iOS Q13 Market Share: 17.3%

http://blog.laptopmag.com/wpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/idc-q1.jpg

Just sayin...

I am bumping this thread to announce that we are 7-10 days out to begin testing the Draft GM product for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mini iPad). I apologize in advance that we are testing a bit later than originally anticipated, but I think everyone is going to be excited about the product we created.

Because the Apple review process is much more stringent than for the Android marketplaces, we are beginning our testing with Apple's iOS first. Everyone that posted in this thread (above this post or sent me a PM), look for a PM from me shortly announcing that you have been picked for the team.

These PMs will just be going out for Apple testers first. Don't fret if you have other devices. We will need your services as well.

David
Android Q13 Market Share: 75%

iOS Q13 Market Share: 17.3%

http://blog.laptopmag.com/wpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/idc-q1.jpg

Just sayin...
Maybe should focus on reading. Haha.

Hey guys, just got my email and installed on my iPhone while at work. Will do the iPad later tonight.

Didn't want to submit this as a bug - was auction draft functionality supposed to be added so that we can test that? Didn't see it as a draft option, and wasn't sure if that was planned functionality for this iteration of the software.

Will submit all other commentary as directed via email.

Thanks!

This does not support auction functionality. We considered doing it, but it's a major undertaking and we thought it would negatively impact our ability to get this done this year with it. It is on the list of features for 2014.

This does not support auction functionality. We considered doing it, but it's a major undertaking and we thought it would negatively impact our ability to get this done this year with it. It is on the list of features for 2014.
OK got it, thanks David!

Great app...love it. Can't see anything when I click on player news. Might just be that there is no news? I.pad

Last edited by a moderator:
Devices: HTC Evo 3D, HTC Hero, Samsung Galaxy SIII

I work in the wireless industry and have years of experiencing helping people troubleshoot their devices or recreating issues in order to process warranty replacements. I also have access to many different types of devices, the ones listed are simply for personal use only.

Just got my shirt today in the mail, it's sweet!

Was a pleasure beta testing for you guys, and would be happy to do so again in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread