What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CHANCE'S CIRCLE OF GOLD DIAMOND HOOP EARRINGS RAFFLE (1 Viewer)

bigbottom

Footballguy
FBG Friends: It’s that time of year again - the theme for this year's Chance for Hope gala is MARGARITAVILLE! If any of you are in the Houston area, it would be a blast to have you attend. The evet will take place on May 5th (cinco de mayo) and you can head to C4Hgala.com for ticket information.

For the rest, many of you are aware that we hold a Diamond raffle in conjunction with the event. In fact, our very own @kutta was last year's winner. And while he was so incredibly generous in donating the prize back to raise additional funds as part of the separate live auction, that is not expected here - we hope you win and take home the prize!

The winner will be drawn at the event on May 5, but you don’t have to be present to win, so anyone can participate and help raise money to provide support for children with cancer. All the details can be found at the below link. Many of you have participated in the past and we are so so grateful as the raffle is a key part of our fundraising effort. Please consider buying a ticket and good luck!

Raffle link: https://chanceforhopefoundation.rallyup.com/circleofgold

Chance for Hope Foundation is excited to invite you to participate in our Chance's Circle of Gold Diamond Hoop Earrings Raffle! All proceeds will fund our Chance for Hope programs providing support to children with cancer and their families, as well as our pediatric cancer research initiatives.

The raffle prize is an absolutely stunning pair of diamond hoop earrings, valued at $3,300! Custom-designed and generously donated by our wonderful friends at ACORI Diamonds & Design, these gorgeous earrings feature brilliant natural diamonds totaling two and one-half carats set in 14 karat yellow gold. A $100 contribution will secure you a raffle ticket, and a maximum of 200 raffle tickets will be sold. That means your odds of winning are spectacular if you buy a ticket, and even better if you buy two!

The raffle drawing will be held at our annual charity event, MARGARITAVILLE - a Chance for Hope Benefit - on May 5, 2023, but you do not have to be present to win. Up to 150 tickets will be available for purchase in advance of the event, so don't delay and get your tickets now!

In! I never win these things, except one here (it may have been one of bigbottom's) that got me a lifetime sub to FBGs. Of course, that expires in like 2030 - so David & Joe may know something I don't :lol:

One last bump as online ticket sales close at 10pm Central tonight. Good luck to everyone who has purchased tickets!!!

The winner of the Chance’s Circle of Gold Diamond Earrings was drawn at our Chance for Hope gala Friday night and the winner was an attendee of the event. Alas, there was no FBG repeat. Thank you so much for purchasing a ticket and helping make our event a big success. We’re still tallying, but we think that this may have been the biggest event in our history from a fundraising standpoint. It was certainly the most well attended. As always, my wife and I appreciate all the support from our FBG family. You all are really the best!

Users who are viewing this thread