What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Former Titan Rob Bironas dies (1 Viewer)

Terry Bradshaw's daughter [who Bironas was married too] had to know something. You know she pissed him off in something.....she called the police for a missing person after only 30 minutes of not seeing him.

Who does that by the way with a grown and former NFL Football player? I'll tell you you why, because she had a guilty conscious on what she did to him prior to setting him off. This is clearly a case where the woman is covering her tracks like she is a concerned wife.......utter BS if you ask me.

I'm not saying what Bironas did was right at all....but the wife postering herself as the innocent "doting" and grieving wife....makes me sick. I pray the local police there interrogate her properly and get the truth out of her.
I hope this is sarcasm, otherwise you're an idiot. So if he killed a family from driving while wasted, it still would have been his wife's fault? Unless his wife held him down and forced 2/3 of a fifth of alcohol down his throat, he is 100% responsible.

Most likely scenario: he had a drinking problem, she was aware of it on some level. She saw him missing and the car gone, and (correctly) presumed something bad was going to happen.
Terry Bradshaw's daughter [who Bironas was married too] had to know something. You know she pissed him off in something.....she called the police for a missing person after only 30 minutes of not seeing him.

Who does that by the way with a grown and former NFL Football player? I'll tell you you why, because she had a guilty conscious on what she did to him prior to setting him off. This is clearly a case where the woman is covering her tracks like she is a concerned wife.......utter BS if you ask me.

I'm not saying what Bironas did was right at all....but the wife postering herself as the innocent "doting" and grieving wife....makes me sick. I pray the local police there interrogate her properly and get the truth out of her.
I hope this is sarcasm, otherwise you're an idiot. So if he killed a family from driving while wasted, it still would have been his wife's fault? Unless his wife held him down and forced 2/3 of a fifth of alcohol down his throat, he is 100% responsible.

Most likely scenario: he had a drinking problem, she was aware of it on some level. She saw him missing and the car gone, and (correctly) presumed something bad was going to happen.
You missed the point CHAMP. The wife knows more than she is saying. Get it? We know what he did was wrong...I'm just making the point that his wife knows more than what she is saying. It simple...it really is :)

Last edited by a moderator:

You missed the point CHAMP. The wife knows more than she is saying. Get it? We know what he did was wrong...I'm just making the point that his wife knows more than what she is saying. It simple...it really is :)
You were trying to shift blame on her.

Is there any closure to this?

After reading all the Ambien horror stories, that seems like the only logical explanation. It would explain the oddity of leaving the house after going to bed. It would explain the wife calling the police so soon. It would explain the erratic behavior observed by the witnesses. It would explain the car accident.

After reading all the Ambien horror stories, that seems like the only logical explanation. It would explain the oddity of leaving the house after going to bed. It would explain the wife calling the police so soon. It would explain the erratic behavior observed by the witnesses. It would explain the car accident.
So would being extremely drunk.

I hate to sound insensitive. I truly feel terrible for mr Bironas and his family, but is there any way that the mods can maybe put this thread in a more appropriate forum, maybe the ffa?

Every time I log on to read about fantasy football this thread title smacks me in the face and it's quite depressing.

Right, but I thought they ruled out alcohol early...

Nope, he was like .21.

I hate to sound insensitive. I truly feel terrible for mr Bironas and his family, but is there any way that the mods can maybe put this thread in a more appropriate forum, maybe the ffa?

Every time I log on to read about fantasy football this thread title smacks me in the face and it's quite depressing.
Insensitive?

Nope, he was like .21.
Oh, ok. I missed that report.

No....he is an idiot [its his fault] but their is more to the story that she is leading on to.

Last edited by a moderator:

No....he is an idiot [its his fault] but their is more to the story that she is not telling which through him into that state.
WHO CARES!!!!

No....he is an idiot [its his fault] but their is more to the story that she is leading on to.
You already said she must have did something to him to set him off, and she is trying to cover her tracks, and that her playing the grieving wife is making you sick. You seem to have a problem with women. I think if anything she was trying to protect him, not herself.

Users who are viewing this thread