What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (6 Viewers)

Laziness has gripped ahold of me tightly and so instead of putting in the effort it takes to make my usual sandwich with condiments, pickles and lettuce, I am toasting two slices of bread and putting pepper-turkey and pepper-jack cheese between the slices and then microwaving the sandwich and I'll be honest, I'm really excited for this. HOOOORAY LAZINESS!
I just open a single-serving container of Good Culture low-fat cottage cheese. Doesn't get much lazier than that :lmao:

Laziness has gripped ahold of me tightly and so instead of putting in the effort it takes to make my usual sandwich with condiments, pickles and lettuce, I am toasting two slices of bread and putting pepper-turkey and pepper-jack cheese between the slices and then microwaving the sandwich and I'll be honest, I'm really excited for this. HOOOORAY LAZINESS!
no, no, this sounds good
i've got pastrami and pepper-jack on hand. you just made my lunch.

no, no, this sounds good

11/10 I inhaled this in about 5 quick bites. Pure bliss.

no, no, this sounds good

Where's the proof video?!

Obvious upgrade

no, no, this sounds good

See

This sounds like something I would do when I’m baked

Exactly. Sounds terrible sober. 1000% would try stoned 😂

If I was baked, it would have been TWO sandwiches.

i microwaved a can of chunky spicy chicken soup and threw some chow mane noodles in there for a little tour to asia flare and it was pretty damned good if i dont say so myself take that to the bank brochachos ps i am enjoying gmtanlunchtalk
I always have these around:
wonton strips (either store-bought or homemade), sesame oil, sambal, sriracha, wasabi, hoisin, katsu sauce, sweet soy (thicker and sweeter than regular)

Well, it’s gotta be better than Pizza Schmizza…

Sounds terrible? This is almost the exact sandwich I've eaten every day at work for like 15 years.

Sounds terrible? This is almost the exact sandwich I've eaten every day at work for like 15 years.
a microwaved sandwich?

a microwaved sandwich?

No. Peppered turkey and pepper jack.

a microwaved sandwich?

The part throwing me off was the microwaving lol.. I'm down with that sammie

a microwaved sandwich?

Yeah microwave bread is ***. I guess if you go real low like 15s maybe it’s ok

That said one of my favorite kid / teen snacks was tortillas and cheese. Tortilla + shredded cheese nuke for like 30s and roll up. Gone on like 2-3 bites

a microwaved sandwich?

LOL 14 years ago

a microwaved sandwich?

That's why you TOAST it first. Then, 15 seconds, flip it 15 seconds, check it.....if not perfectly melted, another 10 seconds. Go gentle.

a microwaved sandwich?

LOL 14 years ago

A visionary man.

Thoughts on putting real bacon on an impossible burger?
My wife asked for bacon on her veggie burger when we were on a tiny island in the Caribbean. The local lady looked at her and started hollering at her that she wasn’t putting no bacon on the veggie burger 😂😂 it was awesome. We ask for it all the time just for the reaction.
Before or after the Painkillers on Jost?
Before. We were actually on the willy t at Norman island.

Users who are viewing this thread