What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I cant stand my girlfriends mothers cooking (1 Viewer)

So are Eminence, DSW, and this new Mc Gas Money fellow really just group aliai like GG and for ####s and giggles all the old guard here jump in on these ridiculous threads and blast out page after page of nonsense? Between the boob threads, the short shorts thread, and the molly eating wife's friend banging thread there are much more entertaining places to invest these posts.

I think the FFA has passed me by.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of cold cuts do you guys think I should buy?
For what?
Sandwiches
For what occasion? Anyhow...roast boef

ham

pepperoni

chicken

turkey

swiss cheese

2-3 other cheeses.
The occasion is dinner
Sammiches for dinner? Then put meatballs & pastrami on the list!
Do I look like rockefeller?

What kind of cold cuts do you guys think I should buy?
For what?
Sandwiches
For what occasion? Anyhow...roast boef

ham

pepperoni

chicken

turkey

swiss cheese

2-3 other cheeses.
The occasion is dinner
Sammiches for dinner? Then put meatballs & pastrami on the list!
Do I look like rockefeller?
:lmao: Well played!

Clark: "How can they have nothing for their children?"

Ellen: "Well, he's been out of work for close to seven years."

Clark: "In seven years, he couldn't find a job?"

Ellen: "Cathrine says, he's been holding out for a management position."

What'd you have this weekend?
Well, on saturday there was a barbecue but her mom wasnt grilling so shes not responsible for me throwing up. Her uncle grilledShe did make some very good potato and egg salad which I liked.

On sumday night she made some baked chicken breasts that were mildly seasoned the way I like it. On the side was spanish rice and brussel sprouts which were good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, on saturday there was a barbecue but her mom wasnt grilling so shes not responsible for me throwing up. Her uncle grilledShe did make some very good potato and egg salad which I liked.

On sumday night she made some baked chicken breasts that were mildly seasoned the way I like it. On the side was spanish rice and brussel sprouts which were good.
What did you bring?

What did you bring?
Nothing since I wasnt told about it til I got there

Users who are viewing this thread