What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Join my fantasy league, FREE, winner gets AL or NLDS playoff TICKETS (1 Viewer)

TitusIII

Footballguy
LIVE DRAFT TOMMOROW(TUESDAY, APRIL 6th) @ 6:30PM. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SIGN UP WITH MORE THAN ONE TEAM, ALTHOUGH FEEL FREE TO INVITE A BUDDY TO JOIN. THE WINNER DOES RECEIVE 2 DIVISION SERIES TICKETS

No, this is not a joke, I've been running this type of league for the past 6 seasons, and I've found that it keeps 19 other complete strangers somewhat interested over the full season. Once I've collected the information regarding which team you would like to see, I guarantee that the winner of the league will be holding 2 AL or NLDS tickets for either game 2 or 4 of the series, depending on the team with home field advantage. If your favorite team misses the playoffs, I will gladly substitute tickets for any team not named the Red Sox or Yankees. Of course, if they are your first choice, you will win tickets to see them play in Game 2 or 4 if the ALDS, and yes, you will have plenty of time to sell your tickets as well, but I'm hoping you are honest about your favorite team, but then again I'll never know.

The tickets will certainly be nose-bleeds, worst in the stadium, but you will not pay for a thing, so stop whining! I fully intend on winning the league for the 4th time in 7 chances, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Also, you will only need to set your line once per week, making it perfect for those who don't quite have the time for a DAILY fantasy baseball league, although you are more than welcome to use one of your 6 weekly FA pickups at any point during the week, but understand your new players stats will not count till the following weeks matchup. I've picked the same 5 pitching and hitting categories for the past 6 years, and I believe they make valuable MLB players, valuable in my league as well. So...

...sit back, relax, and join me and 18 other fantasy freaks tommorow evening at 6:30pm Central Time for a live draft. The rosters are fairly small, so it shouldn't take more than an hour or so, regardless of the large amount of teams in the league.

If you're interested in taking of advantage of my utterly lame attempt to get people to like and play with me in my sandbox, sign up using the link below. The league's password is homerun...first come, first serve. Also, please send me a PM or e-mail, telling me who your favorite team happens to be. If that team makes the playoffs, you will tickets to either Game 2 or 4 of the Division Series, if they happen to fail, I'll gladly sub in any team but the Yankees or RedSox for obvious reasons. You are free to do with tickets amything you please...but I hope that if your team happens to make the playoffs, you use the tickets and cheer them on from your nosebleed seats!

Basic Info:

Yahoo Fantasy Sports Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy

Yahoo League ID# is 659982

Password is: homerun

This will be the last post on this website regarding this league, lets keep the talk to the yahoo league home if possible. I understand if these seems to good to be true, but I can only say that I simply have a bit too much time and money, and am a bit desperate for "fantasy" sports friends. Yeah, it's sad, but it makes for a fun league...with a PRIZE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, if you have any questions, please PM me, or post on the league website...hope to see you tommorow eve at the draft. I will not change any of the rules, as it is my sandbox! Good luck!

TIII

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread