What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Just Got Back From a Self-Inflicted NPR Listening Party of Female Rappers and Boy Is That ***** Tired (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
I mean, every other word was "*****" this and "*****" that. The only break I got from how much ***** there was when the female MCs told me how expensive it was to get some.

Good job, NPR. Elevating women everywhere.

Last edited:
I mean, every other word was "*****" this and "*****" that. The only break I got from how much ***** there was when the female MCs told me how expensive it was to get some.

Good job, NPR. Elevating black women everywhere.

Wait, what? Expensive to get what?
*****. Can't you read?

If this were a game of wordle, and I tossed out "hussy" as an opening word, how many letters if Vanna turning over? :oldunsure:

We all remember Left Eye as the model citizen and R&B impresario (that burned Andre Rison’s mansion down. Like arson-like). Hard to believe we’re left with Ice Spice to pick up morality’s mantle in the hip hop world.
Funnily enough I was just explaining this incident to my kids. But wasn't she trying to burn his expensive sneakers in the bathtub if I have my lore right? I don't think she was actually trying to burn his house down.

We all remember Left Eye as the model citizen and R&B impresario (that burned Andre Rison’s mansion down. Like arson-like). Hard to believe we’re left with Ice Spice to pick up morality’s mantle in the hip hop world.
Funnily enough I was just explaining this incident to my kids. But wasn't she trying to burn his expensive sneakers in the bathtub if I have my lore right? I don't think she was actually trying to burn his house down.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. So watch out for your house as well as your expensive sneakers.

Funnily enough I was just explaining this incident to my kids. But wasn't she trying to burn his expensive sneakers in the bathtub if I have my lore right?

I always thought that was the excuse so that the authorities didn't charge her with arson, but I could be wrong. Either way, that Atlanta mansion, man.

Welcome to mainstream hip hop where all female MCs moonlight as strippers.

and the male rappers moonligjht as gangsters and drug dealers.

that's always been the case for a good portion of hip hop

that's always been the case for a good portion of hip hop
Really? .... when I was growing up, my favorite rappers were Mr. Librarian, Ice Hypothesis and NWA (Nerds With Algebra).

That’s a job for the Talking Heads.

Users who are viewing this thread