What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kyzir White - Rest of Season Projections (1 Viewer)

wildwombat

Footballguy
Okay, so I am in a short bench league and have both Roquan Smith and Patrick Queen on my roster. No way am I dropping Roquan, so I need to cover for him (not happy about dropping Queen, but it was a good ride).

So, I went to Rest of Season rankings and sitting at the second spot of the rankings was Kyzir White! "WTF? I thought he was hurt," I thought. Well, yeah, he was put on IR a week ago, so he's eligible to be back in week 16.

Yes, I have been noticing the silliness of IDP RoS rankings for weeks now. Maybe it has something to do with the specific scoring for the league that I am in, but in this case it doesn't matter: Kyzir White is on IR! There is no way that in any league he can be the 2nd ranked player in RoS!

/rant

Just venting. Yeah, I do my own research, but this was beyond the pale. (Been in an IDP league for 15 years, btw.)

Just venting. Yeah, I do my own research, but this was beyond the pale. (Been in an IDP league for 15 years, btw.)
Oh, I understand. It is probably the best and worst part of IDP. It rewards those that put in the time and are able to dig into the players kind of like back before FF became mainstream. It's what I like best about IDP. But it can be frustrating because you are getting info but many times it is just crap and basically useless.

The ROS IDP rankings are of no value. Been yelling at the moon about this all season... to the point I've given up. Norton used the rookie CB excuse for whoever was doing them for the first time last season. Well... they've been no better this season. And unfortunately, Fantasy Pros have been little better.

I did stumble on one answer for the missing players in the ROS rankings though... in the League Dominator ROS rankings they leave out players on byes. Have zero idea why... but when I kept finding players missing (Josh Jacobs, etc.), I finally figured out it is all players on a bye. Sheesh...

Okay, so I am in a short bench league and have both Roquan Smith and Patrick Queen on my roster. No way am I dropping Roquan, so I need to cover for him (not happy about dropping Queen, but it was a good ride).

So, I went to Rest of Season rankings and sitting at the second spot of the rankings was Kyzir White! "WTF? I thought he was hurt," I thought. Well, yeah, he was put on IR a week ago, so he's eligible to be back in week 16.

Yes, I have been noticing the silliness of IDP RoS rankings for weeks now. Maybe it has something to do with the specific scoring for the league that I am in, but in this case it doesn't matter: Kyzir White is on IR! There is no way that in any league he can be the 2nd ranked player in RoS!

/rant
Last week I checked it out and Nate Landman was in the second spot. I played around with it, editing which expert rankers to include or exclude, and Nate's ranking dropped down considerably no matter what combo I used. When I added all the experts back in, he didn't return to #2. In short, I think there's a bug in the system.

Not to knock Nate. I picked him up when Andersen was hurt, and he's been clutch.

The ROS IDP rankings are of no value. Been yelling at the moon about this all season... to the point I've given up. Norton used the rookie CB excuse for whoever was doing them for the first time last season. Well... they've been no better this season. And unfortunately, Fantasy Pros have been little better.

I did stumble on one answer for the missing players in the ROS rankings though... in the League Dominator ROS rankings they leave out players on byes. Have zero idea why... but when I kept finding players missing (Josh Jacobs, etc.), I finally figured out it is all players on a bye. Sheesh...
Fantasy Pros was much better if you filtered out the ranking set from September that they wanted to include all season for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread