What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Luggage (1 Viewer)

I only do overnighters or at most, 2-nighters, so I have this guy that I carry on along with my Patagonia backpack that carries my work folder, laptop, iPad and headphones.

The bag has a bottom compartment that JUST fits my work boots. The top portion is more than big enough for a pair of pants, undergarments, shirts, sleep clothing and toiletry bag.

I've given thought to investing in carry-on "luggage" with the fancy rollers and hard shell...... but my current travel needs don't push me there quite yet.

That said... :blackdot: just in case.
I still have that bag but have changed to a Swiss Gear carryon. I used to have a similar one but the wheels got too beat up and I got a rip in the pocket. It was easily a decade or more old so it was time to go.

Speaking of which, my wife has a nice Samsonite set that she's had for at least 20 years now and it's held up stunningly well. She's had to travel all over the country and that luggage looks brand new.
I believe, with no data to back it up, that Samsonite has turned to poop. The last few I bought before giving up on them just fell apart immediately, and their warranty really sucks - doesn't cover wheels or zippers.
That's disappointing to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread