What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Marvin Harrison Jr., ARZ (1 Viewer)

Harrison has looked good when I've seen him play. But is he that much better than Egbuka . . . Or Smith-Njigba . . . Or Olave . . . Or Wilson . . . Or Campbell . . . Or McLaurin . . . Or Samuel . . . Or Thomas? tOSU is an NFL factory for top WR talent.

Harrison has looked good when I've seen him play. But is he that much better than Egbuka . . . Or Smith-Njigba . . . Or Olave . . . Or Wilson . . . Or Campbell . . . Or McLaurin . . . Or Samuel . . . Or Thomas? tOSU is an NFL factory for top WR talent.
IMO yes, he's another level.

Was @ the PSU-tOSU game last week And many before.

I’ve seen a lot of Buckeye receivers over the years from Boston to Thomas to Olave.

i’ve never seen one as good as this kid (Harrison) in person before. We have a pretty good secondary, and Harrison was unstoppable and looked like a man playing against boys.

Maybe he is all that and two bags of chips. But before he got hurt, Michael Thomas put up 416-4868-26 in a three-year span in the NFL (regular and post season numbers combined). My son went to Ohio State and has seen all of the guys I mentioned play live and in living color and followed all of their receivers from the last few years. He also says Harrison is the creme de la creme. I've seen him mocked to NE (which I would be down with in a heartbeat), although I don't think the Pats will end up being bad enough to be in position to draft him.

Only Thomas has true ideal alpha size among that group , and he's more strength than speed.

Harrison being 6'4, and 215 or 220 in the pros is very possible.

He looks legit, and his dad was very good. BUT, will he end up on team with a QB half as good as Manning?

Maybe he is all that and two bags of chips. But before he got hurt, Michael Thomas put up 416-4868-26 in a three-year span in the NFL (regular and post season numbers combined). My son went to Ohio State and has seen all of the guys I mentioned play live and in living color and followed all of their receivers from the last few years. He also says Harrison is the creme de la creme. I've seen him mocked to NE (which I would be down with in a heartbeat), although I don't think the Pats will end up being bad enough to be in position to draft him.
Thomas fell into an absolutely ideal situation with Drew Brees and company.

Thomas fell into an absolutely ideal situation with Drew Brees and company.
Not to turn this into a Thomas thread but he's been really good with any QB he's played with. Teddy, Taysom and Jameis. Sample size is small with I think 11-12 total games between those three but he's flat produced with all of them and doing with Taysom was extremely impessive. I have considered him the most QB proof WR in the game the last few years.

Something oddly satisfying when a WR syncs up so well extending his arms out to catch a pass and the ball approaches them. Looks so smooth

https://theathletic.com/3488797/202...l-freaks-list-2022?source=user-shared-article

This guy puts out a freaks list of athletes. Yes, it's behind a paywall.

Regarding Marvin Harrison Jr:
He benched 380 pounds this offseason, doing 22 reps at 225. He clocked a blistering 3.94 pro shuttle time and did 10-9 on the broad jump. He also topped out at 23 mph on the GPS.

If he's running 23 mph on the field, I have no speed questions.

Another OSU WR name to file away.
------------------------
Jeff-LJ-Lloyd
@Jeff_LJ_Lloyd

Brian Hartline… They all wanna play for him
-------------------------
The Scarlet and Gray Podcast
@TheSG_Podcast
BREAKING: Five-Star WR Mylan Graham has Committed to Ohio State!
He joins Five-Star WR Jeremiah Smith in another loaded class for the Buckeyes.

NFL Rookie Watch @NFLRookieWatxh
Multiple NFL scouts reportedly believe Marvin Harrison Jr. is the “best” WR prospect since Calvin Johnson. Johnson went 2nd overall in the 2007 NFL Draft. Many scouts also believe Harrison is the best WR from the talented 2021 Ohio State WR room. That room included Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, and Jaxon Smith-Njigba. The Buckeyes WR is SPECIAL

He’s down on the field. Looks like a lower leg injury. Got rolled from behind. I hope it isn’t an Achilles injury.

Being helped off the field. At first no weight on the ankle, then some weight they said.

Update: Out of the tent, taped ankle and jogging on the sidelines. Great news.

Last edited:
He’s down on the field. Looks like a lower leg injury. Got rolled from behind. I hope it isn’t an Achilles injury.

Being helped off the field. At first no weight on the ankle, then some weight they said.
hope it’s nothing too serious.

Users who are viewing this thread