What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Fanduel Week 3 Cash lineup (1 Viewer)

Fantasysports1

Footballguy
This is a cash lineup I have

Palmer 8100

L. Murray 7000

Stewart 6500

Brown 9300

Marshall 7400

Moncrief 6000

Olsen 5900

Lambo 4500

Seattle 5300

It appears the general advice is to pay up at least 8k for the QB this week. Newton is the popular choice but I have Stewart here. I can't go cheaper than Moncrief (S6000) and I want to play both Brown and Marshall. Gronk is tough to fit, especially if you don't go cheap anywhere.

-I really want to fit Gronk in but I think the only way is if you punt a cheaper WR than a Moncrief type, use a cheaper RB like Powell or a QB like Winston/Foles.

RB

-No cheap RB this week, unless Ivory is out and/or Lacy. Starks may not be that great of a play on FD because you have Stewart. Latavius appears to be a top play at 7000 so would you go Stewart and Starks to save $500?

-I also like Woodhead but feel Stewart is definitely a higher floor.

WR

-I think Marshall is a top play and Moncrief is emerging. You also have Baldwin at $6000 as well. Steve Johnson is also 5900 but probably a better play on DK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread