What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My impending Italian Ex-Pat adventure is ***Official*** 2024-25 v3.1 (1 Viewer)

so, things starting to move fast now. we’ve got the main house here pretty much 90% thinned and packed up. the moving company does most of not all of the packing, since this is going on a container for international, but we have taken care to clear crate most of our items and unmentionables. after some fluctuation with prices and locations, we found a public storage in a great location (near the airport and in the direction of our beach condo) for only $109/mo. this is for a 10x20 unit, like a single car garage. public storage is month to month and i have seen prices in the $200 range and they fluctuate monthly kind of like surge pricing. $109- is crazy low. so….i prepaid 1 year at that price to lock it in and not worry about it. too good of a deal based on what i’ve seen. we will have some items in storage we decided not to send over, mostly pictures, some collectibles i have, my mom’s leftover stuff. i learned to disconnect the negative battery terminal so the car battery won’t drain and other things for car storage. fuel stabilizer, over inflate tires, top fluids, pull up blades. my BIL is flying down the night before our container comes and he is taking stuff we are not bringing. container is 6/1, house sale is 6/4, fly to NY 6/19 and fly to Rome 6/24. i am trying to book the car now and will knock our private insurance next.
You may want to jack the car up off the ground. This would be better for tires.
i read this, but really don’t have the ability nor bandwidth to figure this one out. i know i risk creating tire flat spots, but i’m gonna try over inflate and pray to baby jeebus.

so, things starting to move fast now. we’ve got the main house here pretty much 90% thinned and packed up. the moving company does most of not all of the packing, since this is going on a container for international, but we have taken care to clear crate most of our items and unmentionables. after some fluctuation with prices and locations, we found a public storage in a great location (near the airport and in the direction of our beach condo) for only $109/mo. this is for a 10x20 unit, like a single car garage. public storage is month to month and i have seen prices in the $200 range and they fluctuate monthly kind of like surge pricing. $109- is crazy low. so….i prepaid 1 year at that price to lock it in and not worry about it. too good of a deal based on what i’ve seen. we will have some items in storage we decided not to send over, mostly pictures, some collectibles i have, my mom’s leftover stuff. i learned to disconnect the negative battery terminal so the car battery won’t drain and other things for car storage. fuel stabilizer, over inflate tires, top fluids, pull up blades. my BIL is flying down the night before our container comes and he is taking stuff we are not bringing. container is 6/1, house sale is 6/4, fly to NY 6/19 and fly to Rome 6/24. i am trying to book the car now and will knock our private insurance next.
i read this, but really don’t have the ability nor bandwidth to figure this one out. i know i risk creating tire flat spots, but i’m gonna try over inflate and pray to baby jeebus.
My sister stored her car for over a year I would drive it every 60-90 days. It was fine. Had to reset the tpms once.

My sister stored her car for over a year I would drive it every 60-90 days. It was fine. Had to reset the tpms once.
can you fly to nc every so often and drive my car?

the storage unit is so weird for me. never thought i’d be a storage guy. maybe i’ve seen too many cartoons where people are living in their units or doing weird stuff with them. i think each cartoon i watch has had at least 1 storage unit episode.

can you fly to nc every so often and drive my car?

the storage unit is so weird for me. never thought i’d be a storage guy. maybe i’ve seen too many cartoons where people are living in their units or doing weird stuff with them. i think each cartoon i watch has had at least 1 storage unit episode.
If my FIL was still alive, he’d have loved to do it. He probably would have changed the oil and given it a little tune up while he was at it. Good dude. My sister had no issues with her unit. But I live in the land of milk and honey. Not too much storage living in these parts. She definitely chose a nice place with good security though.

so, the jets have 6 prime time games for some odd reason. i mean, they haven’t done anything for 2 decades so now i have at least 6 games that will start around 2:15a local time.

so, the jets have 6 prime time games for some odd reason. i mean, they haven’t done anything for 2 decades so now i have at least 6 games that will start around 2:15a local time.
They are doing you a favor. Subscribe to NFL Plus and watch the condensed games the next day. Get your misery over in about 30 minutes.

-signed Falcons fan living in Japan

Users who are viewing this thread