What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official - 2024 Major League Baseball Thread - It's a Holliday In Baltimodia, Where People Dress in Orange*** (4 Viewers)

After watching the latest White Sox loss, I switched over to watch the rest of the Cubs game just in time to see Pete Crow Armstrong get his first major league hit, a go-ahead home run against the Astros.

Which led me to this :P post.

My wife, son and I went to Phoenix for spring training this year. On our last day, we decided to go to the White Sox vs. Cubs "Spring Breakout" game that featured the prospects for both teams. The game ended up being cancelled due to rain, but all of the players sat at tables in the concourse for signatures for well over an hour. If you wanted a signature from all of them, you definitely had the chance to.

Being White Sox fans, my son was totally stoked to get autographs from some of the Southside youngsters like Colson Montgomery, Noah Schultz, Bryan Ramos, Edgar Quero, Jacob Gonzalez, Nick Nastrini, etc.

But I have to say, this was my favorite picture of all of them. My son is a baseball fan so he obviously knew who PCA was and wanted to get his autograph. Pete wasn't quite as thrilled with signing an autograph for a White Sox fan. He looks a bit annoyed at the whole thing. :ROFLMAO:

:lmao:

So good

After watching the latest White Sox loss, I switched over to watch the rest of the Cubs game just in time to see Pete Crow Armstrong get his first major league hit, a go-ahead home run against the Astros.

Which led me to this :P post.

My wife, son and I went to Phoenix for spring training this year. On our last day, we decided to go to the White Sox vs. Cubs "Spring Breakout" game that featured the prospects for both teams. The game ended up being cancelled due to rain, but all of the players sat at tables in the concourse for signatures for well over an hour. If you wanted a signature from all of them, you definitely had the chance to.

Being White Sox fans, my son was totally stoked to get autographs from some of the Southside youngsters like Colson Montgomery, Noah Schultz, Bryan Ramos, Edgar Quero, Jacob Gonzalez, Nick Nastrini, etc.

But I have to say, this was my favorite picture of all of them. My son is a baseball fan so he obviously knew who PCA was and wanted to get his autograph. Pete wasn't quite as thrilled with signing an autograph for a White Sox fan. He looks a bit annoyed at the whole thing. :ROFLMAO:

:lmao:

So good

LOL......PISSED!

May need a thread title update with Holliday sent back down.
I was torn on what to do with him, but this is probably for the best. They don't need him right now - let him get his head on right. He'll be fine.

I remember when the Orioles brought up Rich Dauer as Bobby Grich's replacement. He was supposed to The One. He started like 2-60 and - while he became a decent player for the Orioles - never got anywhere near what most thought he'd be. On the other hand, Cal Ripken started equally as awful as Dauer and they let him play through it.

Users who are viewing this thread