What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Panthers at Titans** (-3.5, 36.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Kelly calling quick pass plays (that I've been begging for all year) made that drive work.

He had to mess it up and call a momentum killing timeout as they were about to score

Luckily Henry turned into beast mode two plays later

New LT Duncan looks nervous. There's no time for that rookie. Gotta get over it and hit someone

Panthers line did nothing there. Titans have that often too.
I don't get it. How come everyone decides to give little effort at once?

Fulton decided to give em a redo with a penalty so it didn't matter

Panthers cut their starting G in a surprise move a couple weeks back. Two are injured and now there's a G down on the field. Really dopey of Reich

3rd and five, run at one of the best DTs in football...duh

Tennessee challenging fourth down catch. The Panthers DID snap before refs blew whistle for challenge. Titans lucky there

Titans had a good drive in first Q. Now into the second Q and they look disorganized and like the play caller is reaching. It's very typical. It usually sticks for second and third Q.
It's been so frustrating.
Wanna know how to get the Titans rolling? Hand the ball to Henry
Wanna know how to settle things down?
Hand the ball to Henry

It's the dumbest...

Miles Sanders squirms for a first down.
Titans D looks gassed-another prob the bad play caller creates

Titans had a good drive in first Q. Now into the second Q and they look disorganized and like the play caller is reaching. It's very typical. It usually sticks for second and third Q.
It's been so frustrating.
Wanna know how to get the Titans rolling? Hand the ball to Henry
Wanna know how to settle things down?
Hand the ball to Henry

It's the dumbest...
Good call brother

Reactions: Bri
Hard to avoid the conclusion that the Panthers are hurting Young's development behind this offensive line. Put in Dalton.

Hard to avoid the conclusion that the Panthers are hurting Young's development behind this offensive line. Put in Dalton.
He had a couple throw aways that when the replay is showing the nearest WR I'm like "why didn't you throw it to him"

Both teams are probably making a poor decision to let their rookie QBs take a beating

That was so elementary so dumb.
After run out wide call a pass to Spears where he's essentially running to the same spot and Levis lobbed it high....Kelly and Levis totally set him up to get his head knocked off.

Henry so fired up about that hit. They better give the big fella a chance to use that aggression

I think Spears just got killed..

The dude took a huge hit looking back at a float pass, flag was thrown, but I am not sure what a DB is suppose to do there.

I think Spears just got killed..

The dude took a huge hit looking back at a float pass, flag was thrown, but I am not sure what a DB is suppose to do there.
They picked the flags up
He led with a good angle and hit with his chest then his helmet hit Spears'
Gotta throw the flag for helmet to helmet but they were also right picking it up

SMB gives them a first with a penalty then Bowen calls a bad set with Monty Rice leaving Chuba alone so he can double Theilen. Nice gift of a TD

Up 7, Henry runs for fourteen so let the King eat right?
Nope this is Tim Kelly who loves the look at me play calls
Dump to Chig, end around, and deep shot to Moore in double coverage.
So stupid and the very reason he was fired by the Texans.

Idk if this leave Chuba open and double Theilen is a good move at this point. It's worked but Titans gotta at least abandon it for plays here n there

That play call to leave Autry unblocked and have Sanders go at his knees...I'd like the OC to get a fine on those.
Ya know if we're embracing this fine often league it is now

Reich looks like the guy that coached the Colts and got fired. Kelly looks like the guy that called play for the Texans and got them taken away and then fired.
Idk why teams don't have an interview "what would you do differently" and then the staff in place to hold them accountable.
Throwing a year away is so ridiculous

Reporters saying Tepper was peed off leaving the locker room.
I wonder if heads rolled
If only he could fire himself. Has turned the Panthers into the worst franchise in the NFL. Continues to meddle and has no idea what he is doing.

I wonder if heads rolled
If only he could fire himself. Has turned the Panthers into the worst franchise in the NFL. Continues to meddle and has no idea what he is doing.
I thought y'all were happy with Reich hire and the WR additions and drafting the QB. That's what I heard this off-season.
It's weird to me that you're unhappy with the owner.
The plan hasn't worked but I thought Panthers fans were in favor of it

I wonder if heads rolled
I thought y'all were happy with Reich hire and the WR additions and drafting the QB. That's what I heard this off-season.
It's weird to me that you're unhappy with the owner.
The plan hasn't worked but I thought Panthers fans were in favor of it
I think most fans thought the team had more talent than it does. The defense was really strong and the offensive line was making Hubbard/Foreman look like studs out there. You can tell yourself a story about how a high-end QB prospect is worth trading up for in that backdrop. Offensive head coach getting his pick of the litter can be a recipe for long term success (except rumor is Reich wanted Stroud).

Turns out a lot of the impressive performances last year were more down to coaching from the guy they didn't hire. Some injuries contribute to that, but not enough to explain this regression.

I have a lot of friends and people I follow locally that I would classify as "die-hards". They're all trying to sell their PSLs or single-game tickets at a pretty startling rate from what I see. Eventually, the frustration will just turn into apathy. 5 losing seasons under Tepper.

I also think he is running the soccer franchise pretty poorly too. He gets credit for putting up the money to bring it here, but has fired two coaches in two years. Doesn't have his scouting department on the same page as the coaching side. Has among the highest ticket prices in the MLS along with crappy/expensive concessions. Attendance is still high there because of the newness. On the football side, it feels like a home game for many of the visiting teams.

Also, just FYI, I split my NFL fandom with the Dolphins. I didn't really care about the Panthers at all prior to moving to the city 13 years back.

Users who are viewing this thread