What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Popular Candy You've Never Tried (1 Viewer)

Butterfinger Blizzard with vanilla ice cream from Dairy Queen is what I envison the gods eating on Mt Olympus.

I always go Extra Reese cups add peanut butter

Back in the day when you’d see a lot more independent DQ there was one that had a peanut butter crunch blizzard. It was amazing. I think it was like the chocolate cone dip, peanut butter and peanuts or something. The chocolate would stick to the sides and it was like a light tan color from all the peanut butter

Butterfinger Blizzard with vanilla ice cream from Dairy Queen is what I envison the gods eating on Mt Olympus.

I always go Extra Reese cups add peanut butter

Back in the day when you’d see a lot more independent DQ there was one that had a peanut butter crunch blizzard. It was amazing. I think it was like the chocolate cone dip, peanut butter and peanuts or something. The chocolate would stick to the sides and it was like a light tan color from all the peanut butter
We get chocolate dipped strawberry blizzards. Excellent.

Chick o Stick? Absolutely loved it. Skor? Hell ya

Both criminally underrated. Skor probably a top 3 ever for me.
I don't think I've ever had Chick o Stick either
Think Butterfinger sans the chocolate
Damn, Butterfinger is one of my absolute favorites
I can't believe they discontinued the Butterfinger Easter eggs. Those things were awesome. Guess they ended them last year but I just thought they were out of stock at my local stores then.

I can't believe they discontinued the Butterfinger Easter eggs. Those things were awesome. Guess they ended them last year but I just thought they were out of stock at my local stores then.
Never had a Butterfinger candy bar before. Any good?

Solid bar. The inside peanut butter "stuff" can stick to your back molars if they're somewhat cavernous though.

Solid bar. The inside peanut butter "stuff" can stick to your back molars if they're somewhat cavernous though.
They are especially good in Blizzards from Dairy Queen.

Yes.

Have you gotten fiberglass insulation in your mouth before?

I had a Skor bar over the weekend for the first time based on the recommendations in this thread. Definitely better than Heath, a good pickup if you're looking for the chocolate/toffee combo.

April Fools 🤪

I had a Skor bar over the weekend for the first time based on the recommendations in this thread. Definitely better than Heath, a good pickup if you're looking for the chocolate/toffee combo.

Haven't had one forever and actually looked for one at the grocery this past weekend as a gift from the Easter Bunny to myself. No luck.

Yeah, the Easter egg version was mostly chocolate with bits of that "stuff" throughout - enough to get some of the flavor and crunch without it dominating. But alas

Haven't had one forever and actually looked for one at the grocery this past weekend as a gift from the Easter Bunny to myself. No luck.
I got mine at Rite Aid while picking up a prescription.

Here in the Northeast, we had the Necco Skybar (New England Candy Co.).
They also made those gross sugar wafers that were very thin, quarter sized sweet-tarts .. but tasted like candy cigarettes.
The Sky bar was glorious and a safe bet that many in here have never had one.
Necco has since closed but a fan of the Skybar purchased the rights to the name (she put in a bid amount for very cheap $ and won) and she has been remaking them and they are available on a very limited basis.
Skybar

This is the closest that I've seen of it ... and I've yet to try it;
Kinder Chocolate

Users who are viewing this thread