What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

R Stevenson and JSN or Gibbs and Jeudy (1 Viewer)

ruggerschr1

Footballguy
Finishing a rebuild and have a chance to start competing again

Fields
ETN, Bijan, Gibbs, Perine
Higgins, Jeudy, London, Pickens, E. Moore, Doubs
Chigoziem, Gesecki, Likely

Could trade Gibbs and Jeudy for Rhamondre and JSN

Which side would you prefer?

Stevenson and JSN or Gibbs and Jeudy, long term for a PPR 12 team Dynasty team?

Finishing a rebuild and have a chance to start competing again

Fields
ETN, Bijan, Gibbs, Perine
Higgins, Jeudy, London, Pickens, E. Moore, Doubs
Chigoziem, Gesecki, Likely

Could trade Gibbs and Jeudy for Rhamondre and JSN

Which side would you prefer?

Stevenson and JSN or Gibbs and Jeudy, long term for a PPR 12 team Dynasty team?
I prefer the Gibbs and Jeudy side.

Based on your roster, I would keep Gibbs. You have other WR. Without Gibbs, your RBs will be a struggle.

Based on your roster, I would keep Gibbs. You have other WR. Without Gibbs, your RBs will be a struggle.
He would be getting Stevenson to replace Gibbs. Stevenson has shown he can play in the NFL and right now would be ahead of Gibbs in my mind for that reason. We don't know Gibb's usage or whether he can succeed at the NFL level. We think so but we know it with RS. I like the Stevenson side by quite a bit.

He would be getting Stevenson to replace Gibbs. Stevenson has shown he can play in the NFL and right now would be ahead of Gibbs in my mind for that reason. We don't know Gibb's usage or whether he can succeed at the NFL level. We think so but we know it with RS. I like the Stevenson side by quite a bit.
Gailly, I was thinking the same as you but then I started worrying about Bill's history of messing with the RBs. I've always tried to stay away from Patriots RBs in the past but this trade offer has me intrigued but still worried.

Gailly, I was thinking the same as you but then I started worrying about Bill's history of messing with the RBs. I've always tried to stay away from Patriots RBs in the past but this trade offer has me intrigued but still worried.
Harris is gone. They don't really have a RB close to the talent of RS. He is their guy. BB may not run him into the ground but he doesn't have to for him to be good for FF.

1QB or SFX?
What's risk vs upside? Is this a lateral move? I like JSN long term as dynasty WR over Jeudy. I think DEN will have a better year OFF. than last year. Rhamondre is kicking butt and I think they are utilizing him. GIbbs could to really well. DET OFF firing on all cylinders it seems. I'm not sure how much the moves help you immediately but I think acquiring a higher floor or longer term higher level of play makes sense. Even if it means foregoing some upside with Gibbs or Jeudy that isn't guaranteed.

I hope you didn't take Jeudy, he's hurt (again). I like Gibbs a bit better than Rhamondre, but I'm no fan of Jeudy and JSN will be a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread