What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Say something nice about a fellow FBG (2 Viewers)

@Chadstroma helped us with our refinance a few years ago. That refinance has and will impact our family in a positive way for 3 decades.

He will be the first person I contact before any major purchase that requires financing.

Oh and I guess hes a very nice guy too. :p
You don't need to lie about me a nice guy to make it sound extra good! :lmao: Thank you bud. I appreciate it. I love that the refinance is making a real impact on your families lives! It makes it worthwhile to work in this crazy field.

With the passing of one of our beloved FBGs @FatMax I feel compelled to bump this

@need2know and I disagree sometimes due to the teams we root for but outside of that I find him to be an intelligent and thoughtful poster. I like the cut of his jib.

@AAABatteries is another guy I like. Always has great takes and they’re hilarious

@General Malaise = another guy I like to argue with from time to time. When GM gets on me, I have to assume I’m in the wrong.

I could do this all day. I’m not sure how others feel about me and I’m not looking for praise but I respect, andmire and even iLove 99.9% of the posters on this board. You are all better people than I and that is not lost on me. Thank you to the people who don’t have me on ignore and I continue to use your examples on how to be a better person.

Have a great day y’all.

With the passing of one of our beloved FBGs @FatMax I feel compelled to bump this

@need2know and I disagree sometimes due to the teams we root for but outside of that I find him to be an intelligent and thoughtful poster. I like the cut of his jib.

@AAABatteries is another guy I like. Always has great takes and they’re hilarious

@General Malaise = another guy I like to argue with from time to time. When GM gets on me, I have to assume I’m in the wrong.

I could do this all day. I’m not sure how others feel about me and I’m not looking for praise but I respect, andmire and even iLove 99.9% of the posters on this board. You are all better people than I and that is not lost on me. Thank you to the people who don’t have me on ignore and I continue to use your examples on how to be a better person.

Have a great day y’all.

My man, that was one of the nicest things anybody has ever said to or about me. Thank you. For what it's worth, I'm wrong *A LOT*. And, I'm too darn judgy of others. Gotta work on that. But I think you're a great FBG and one my favorite posters on this board, so I'm pleased to call you a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread