What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So... what's the highest you've ever been? (1 Viewer)

one time i jumped a ship in hong kong to make my way over to tibet and i got on as a looper on a course over in the himalayas and that is the highest i have ever been and when i was who do you think they give me as a client the dali lama himself twelfth son of the lama the flowing robes the grace all bald so i give him the driver and he hauls off and hits one big hitter the lama into a ten thousand foot cravass right at the base of this glacier and the lama says gunga galunga gunga gunga galunga so we finish the 18th and hes gonna stiff me so i said hey lama how about a little something for the effort and he says there wont be any money but on your deathbed you will receive total conciousness so i go that going for me which is nice take that to the bank brohans

Ketamine. Was losing grasp of reality. Did not enjoy.
Same, I wouldn't even call what I experienced "high"

Some of the worst 5 minutes of my life. Im positive i did too much and probably the wrong way too, blame my friend for all this

Its considered a party drug so I certainly did it the wrong way

Not impressively high, but both interesting (to me).

Palisades Tahoe, CA (formerly Squaw Valley) ~6,200 ft. I was there to support @SFBayDuck 's successful effort in the Western States 100 mile endurance run. Of note, Duck actually had to ascend another 1,500 ft or so at the start of his 100 mile effort.

Mbeya, Tanzania ~5,800 ft. Visiting a niece and nephew who lived there for several years doing work for Wycliffe Bible Translation. Couldn't figure out why I was do tired while out for a run until I later realized what the elevation was.

Pretty much a flatlander compared to folks here. I have driven the intestate through the rocky mountains but don't really count that.

Have hiked to the top of Mt Major just under about 1800 feet. Also took the cog train to the top of Mt Washington. Both in New Hampshire.

lived in breckenridge for 10 years... so skied breck, a-basin, keystone, vail, beaver creek. been to telluride, steamboat, winter park, aspen, PC/dv
Breck, a-basin, winter park, Loveland pass. Many years ago. Neighbor's dad was ski patrol at Loveland, then managed Breck and became mayor of Breck. Always wanted to do Aspen and Vail but never made it. Also drove up Pikes Peak and Mt Evans.

Users who are viewing this thread