What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Star Wars Commander, like clash of clans with SW, now on android (1 Viewer)

Haven't been attacked in 9 weeks.

Haven't attacked in 5 weeks. Now that I have Lord Vader, I'll probably rip up some rebel scum this weekend.

So, in the FBGs rebel clan, we have the following active:

Me (John)

Cawdor

Hulk77

Trogg Solo

Browndog

Polish Hammer

JamesDaulton

Playtime

rrn30

Night Train

Dirtyduzn

Did I miss anyone? Thinking we might remove those who are 100% done and maybe try to fill with people who still play. If anyone objects say the word.

Also maybe switch leaders from Hawks who bailed a while ago -- but not sure how...

More strategy discussion in chat and more active troop donations would be awesome, even if we have to fill with non-FBGs IMO.
I went ahead and removed a bunch of people who don't play anymore. Fairly sure I didn't boot anyone who is still active, but if I did, sorry, and reapply to get back in.

So, in the FBGs rebel clan, we have the following active:

Me (John)

Cawdor

Hulk77

Trogg Solo

Browndog

Polish Hammer

JamesDaulton

Playtime

rrn30

Night Train

Dirtyduzn

Did I miss anyone? Thinking we might remove those who are 100% done and maybe try to fill with people who still play. If anyone objects say the word.

Also maybe switch leaders from Hawks who bailed a while ago -- but not sure how...

More strategy discussion in chat and more active troop donations would be awesome, even if we have to fill with non-FBGs IMO.
I went ahead and removed a bunch of people who don't play anymore. Fairly sure I didn't boot anyone who is still active, but if I did, sorry, and reapply to get back in.
I recently got a new phone and feel it is probably a good idea to not waste the memory on this game. Feel free to boot me as well (if I wasn't in this cut).

Can't find Black_Eyed_Joes. Does the empire still have a fbg squad?
yes, but im not sure if anyone is still playing.

I have not attacked or been attacked in 7 weeks. I do empty collectors. I have a hq8 with darth at level 5. A contraband port and maker. Have about 550 out of the 12,000 needed

Have no desire to attack though. Ill double check and make sure it is not full. If it is ,ill boot someone who def doesnt play anymore

I uninstalled.
Im close. I was attacked yesterday for the first time in 7 weeks. If I cant just collect then it is no use for me

Add in the fact that the new level 8 troop can fly and my 10 mortars just sat there looking at them. Ill wait another little bit and re evaluate

One of the things that is really screwed in this game is the fact that you only seem to be hit by guys in your same HQ

I never get a HQ 5 trying to raid me

So, I have a droideka now. Not sure what to do with it. I dont attack and havent been attacked in a week after not being attacked for 9 weeks

Anyone have one, is it any good

Also unlocked the flying storm trooper. Ill start researching him when Vader level 7 gets done. Then Ill start saving for Vader level 8. Not because he is worth it, but because I just want to

For those rebel scum, the most recent update has tilted the balance back some. Attacks are still difficult to defend, but if you have troops in your squad center you have a good chance of winning. Much more enjoyable again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with JD.

I have actually been playing a lot more. Much more enjoyable. I bailed on the fbg squad. Just not enough donations. In a squad now where everyone donates and it makes a HUGE difference.

I was maxed on good for 2 days and lost it all once.

Looking to push to HQ9 in a few days.

My Gomeran is level 2 as is my flamethrower. Droideka going to 3 now

Agree with JD.

I have actually been playing a lot more. Much more enjoyable. I bailed on the fbg squad. Just not enough donations. In a squad now where everyone donates and it makes a HUGE difference.

You were part of the fbg empire dogs, yes?

Agree with JD.

Yea #### him ;-)

Are the rebel scum still active? All I ever see in there is you and Dirty requesting troops. I would but my whatever it's called is in the shop for a week.

Agree with JD.

Donating is more possible when the SC/msg board actually work properly. Seems to be working again now, but for a long time I'd request and see nothing, or it would look like someone else had requested but when I opened it there was nothing there. That said, I've been enjoying DomiNations alot more than this game recently as my side game to CoC.

Agree with JD.

Yea #### him ;-)

Are the rebel scum still active? All I ever see in there is you and Dirty requesting troops. I would but my whatever it's called is in the shop for a week.
There are probably like 4 or 5 active Rebel Scum left. We need John back, he was the backbone of the squad.

Agree with JD.

Donating is more possible when the SC/msg board actually work properly. Seems to be working again now, but for a long time I'd request and see nothing, or it would look like someone else had requested but when I opened it there was nothing there. That said, I've been enjoying DomiNations alot more than this game recently as my side game to CoC.
I would always give when I saw your requests. Move over to my new squad. we have room and donations are a plenty

Vader's-501rst

Agree with JD.

I would always give when I saw your requests. Move over to my new squad. we have room and donations are a plenty

Vader's-501rst
Stop recruiting more empire dogs!

You rebel fellas can kick me out of the squad. Haven't played it in like a month now. Got to be WAY too much of a grind.

I'll try to give it another whirl this weekend. Agree with Hulk that it was too much of a grind. Plus, this time of year my "goof off at work" time is mostly spent getting ready for dyno rookie drafts LOL.

I'll try to give it another whirl this weekend. Agree with Hulk that it was too much of a grind. Plus, this time of year my "goof off at work" time is mostly spent getting ready for dyno rookie drafts LOL.
It is a grind for sure. I typically log on when I'm watching tv or have 5 minutes to kill. It's a fun distraction when you feel like you're not at such a severe disadvantage in defense and offense.

It is a grind for sure. I typically log on when I'm watching tv or have 5 minutes to kill. It's a fun distraction when you feel like you're not at such a severe disadvantage in defense and offense.
I'm logging in once a month or so at this point. Despite having maxed HQ8 defenses I don't think I've ever successfully defended anything. Too many gaming options out there to continue burning time on this one.

I'm logging in once a month or so at this point. Despite having maxed HQ8 defenses I don't think I've ever successfully defended anything. Too many gaming options out there to continue burning time on this one.
I was right there with you until my squad got filled. Now, I lose one of every 5-6 battles instead of every one.

Add in the fact that even if they get some resources, they never get my contraband which is most important to me right now

How often do you get attacked? I barely sit my phone down and I get rolled...every time...forever. It's stupid how quickly I get attacked.

Are there only like 12 rebel bases and a gajillion empire bastards?

How often do you get attacked? I barely sit my phone down and I get rolled...every time...forever. It's stupid how quickly I get attacked.

Are there only like 12 rebel bases and a gajillion empire bastards?
Must be because I get attacked all the time too.

Just shows that people are bad at heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with JD.

I would always give when I saw your requests. Move over to my new squad. we have room and donations are a plentyVader's-501rst
Ok I'll give it a go. I don't attack a lot though.

Anyone still playing this? Just downloaded and it very similar to clash. CoC has been crashing for me so I started playing this.

Anyone still playing this? Just downloaded and it very similar to clash. CoC has been crashing for me so I started playing this.
I stopped collecting resources a few days ago. I am actually pretty developed but it's just not fun. It's missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread