What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streaming or currently airing TV shows (AKA Netflix thread) (4 Viewers)

This might be and old man yell at clouds but ....

The Bob Marley movie was just in theaters. Now also on paramount plus but is also on my MGM on demand network. I honestly can't keep up anymore

Conan O’Brien Must Go is hilarious. Thought his travel episodes were among the best when he was on late night. Same feel here.
His interactions with regular people were always his strength. Watched the first episode and it was great. He's so good in that environment. Not many are better

Really enjoyed 3 Body Problem. Very much looking forward to the next season. I guess Benioff and Wiess still do a decent job when they have actual source material to work from.

As a man who played all fallout games to date, Fallout the series Is really amazing. Nailed almost everything. The stuff people want to argue about is next to zero on the who cares scale. I'm stunned that this was as accurate as it is. Highly recommend!

We also started Sugar on apple. Hardboiled private investigator neo-noir with Colin Farrel. Better, more grabby start than Ripley.
4 eps have dropped. Strong start, but I'm not so sure any more. Great cast and interesting story, but something feels like it's slipping to me...

Really enjoyed 3 Body Problem. Very much looking forward to the next season. I guess Benioff and Wiess still do a decent job when they have actual source material to work from.
Me too. Lots of people in here didn’t seem to like it, but I thought it was entertaining. Looking forward to the next season.

Me too. Lots of people in here didn’t seem to like it, but I thought it was entertaining. Looking forward to the next season.
There were lots of people who had issues with this or that and didn't love it, but I don't remember people not liking it.

There were lots of people who had issues with this or that and didn't love it, but I don't remember people not liking it.
Not liking might be a shade too much, but I would say that not being sure if you want to finish being almost dislike. If those people had to pay for the movie, so to speak, they wouldn’t. It’s easy to finish a show on Netflix because it’s basically free.

Why are there a few people who live over 200 years in Fallout?
Ghouls can live forever but will eventually have their brains melt from the radiation, that is when they turn feral.
Normal people that are still alive are there because of Cryo-sleep.
Guess we aren't doing spoiler alerts anymore.
None of what I posted is a spoiler.
Agreed. We got full confirmation of both in the show.

I will say that I really enjoyed this show. I kind of wish it wasn’t all released at once. They did that with The Boys as well so maybe they will do weekly episodes in season 2+.

Ghouls can live forever but will eventually have their brains melt from the radiation, that is when they turn feral.
Sorry.... thought it would be obvious it was a joke.

That’s on me then. I am a known moron.

That’s on me then. I am a known moron.
user name checks out.... :whistle:

Anyone else watching The Sympathizer on HBO? Not sure how I feel about it 2 Eps in. Figure I'll stick with it for a little while longer. I mean, if Park Chan-Wook is involved, I’m in.

Last edited:
There's an animated series on AMC+ called 'Pantheon' that's worth a watch. I'd suggest going in cold and enjoy the ride.

If you saw it out there and were curious, give it a shot. First season is eight 44-minute episodes, so not a slog to binge.

Currently on S2 of a rewatch of The Americans. Such a great show...
I'm struggling to finish S4. Partly due to binging way to many eps at a time and not breaking it up a bit more, but more so some of the storylines getting dragged out (Martha, the Daughter), the repetitiveness of the episodes, etc. Hoping to get back in after a break.

About halfway through "Ripley".

Man, he is terrible at covering up a murder.

Also, is it really just everything from the movie, just, 10 times longer? It seems like there's nothing that wasn't covered in the film. There isn't even more dialogue, it just goes incredibly slow, with 5-10 minutes at a time where you're just watching him mope around and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread