What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Season 46 - Episode Nine - They Can Cancel Christmas! (5 Viewers)

Basically every time ever anyone shares that they have an idol is bad.

Tiff made the best of the news getting out. Hunter saw that and tried the same...but being a target and then making it bigger when you didn't have to is dumb. You coulda played it, surprised everyone, and Ben (idk why you picked Ben) goes home.

Q is delusional. In his mind only is he some accountability crusader. He owns nothing, and quits everything. He’s also a walking/talking contradiction re: loyalty. I just wouldn’t have guessed he’d become so unlikable.

Oh Hunter… all that savvy cred keeping an idol secrets for weeks flushed down the toilet blabbering it to everyone before his most exposed tribal. You could have picked the player who left with your own vote by staying silent. Sigh, and a much deserved goodbye.
Yep. Sorry to see Hunter go because he was fun to watch during the challenges. He should have just stayed silent and picked his person or at worst just told Q and say Q, votes are on me, vote Ben like I do and we’ll both survive.

Also, I can understand trying to save the idol. He was in a bad situation where the instant he loses an immunity challenge, he’s the vote. In order to go far, he likely did need to keep the idol and get lucky and not get voted out. That said, once Tiff didn’t play her idol, you have to play yours. Only one reason she doesn’t play the idol and that’s if she knows there are enough votes going to Q and him.
Q voted for Ben. Hunter voted for Q.
yeah but back pre tribal when trying to work with Q he had suggested Ben
Those two should have just ended their discussions there and let Hunter be the vote and keep Tiff nervous enough to flush her idol.

Users who are viewing this thread