What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thoughts on this Dynasty Trade Offer (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
Dynasty League with 12 teams in year 22, contract style... 0.5 PPR, QRWWTF, D&K

Team 1: S. Diggs, A Mattison, L Thomas
Team 2: D London, A Jones, T Conklin

I know T#1 is looking to get younger keep contract total in control and not all happy with Diggs, ... WRs are: Diggs, Lamb, Metcalf, D Smith, Watson, Doubs... RBs are: Henry, Mixon, Harris, Elliott, Mattison

T#2's best WR is London.

which side do you like? Thanks in advance

Need to know contract implications to fully evaluate the trade.

Just going on players (assuming not a contracts league):

Diggs>>>London
Jones>Mattison
Conklin>Thomas

All things rolling into it I take Diggs/Mattison side by a hair and really only looking at it in a 2 year viewfinder.

Need to know contract implications to fully evaluate the trade.

Just going on players (assuming not a contracts league):

Diggs>>>London
Jones>Mattison
Conklin>Thomas

All things rolling into it I take Diggs/Mattison side by a hair and really only looking at it in a 2 year viewfinder.

Thanks Gally... if I keep Diggs after this coming season, it will cost me 5 years against the team cap. with 22 players and a max of 60, a little steep for me. and I am not thrilled about his "attitude" right now. London will cost me just 1 year this year, then a 3+ years (must go up +2 minimum) next year, and for me a big difference in age.

Go get London. I think he's the Dynasty WR to have in the players described. AJONES is solid but what about GB this year? He's also old so I value him less. Mattison might be the dude but they'll be passing plenty. TEs are meh anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread