What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade LaPorta for Pacheco? (1 Viewer)

mogrod

Footballguy
Or hold out to see if I can trade for a better player?

I have Bijan but my other RBs are Breece Hall, Mattison and handcuffs. I have Andrews at TE. But, as you see, I'm light at RB.

I just feel like LaPorta or Andrews could bring in someone a lot better than Pacheco. BUT, Pacheco's schedule is enticing.

10 team / .5 PPR

Thanks for any and all opinions

definitely should get some value for laporta with andrews starting for you. pacheco is looking better with passing weeks, so i'd definitely go for it

I appreciate all of the opinions.

Looks like it's not going to happen. He is refusing to trade Pacheco now. Keeps wanting to low-ball me with offers for LaPorta. Ah well.

With how LaPorta is playing, I would even consider trading Andrews, if it can land you a solid RB.

Yep, I would consider it in the right deal but the managers in my league are not the most active when it comes to trades so it's tough. It's hard enough to even get any response at all from a message or offer I send them.

Users who are viewing this thread