What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Wire Pickups - Heading into Week 10 (1 Viewer)

Would you release Drake on a Bye Week and invest in Kyren Williams sight unseen?
I'd rather Drake
I just keep hearing about him, he's a rookie, has receiving skills. The Offense has been a mess, maybe a RB with a fresh attitude is what they need.
Shiny new toy glamours me every time

Will not be surprised if K. Williams has similar amount of touches as D. Henderson and/or C. Akers...and looks the best with those touches.

At some point, LAR may have nothing to lose or are out of it. May as well hand it over to this kid.

Probably be the #1 waiver pick next week.

Going to ditch whatever D I decide NOT to use for him tmrw around 12:59.

The guy who scooped OBJ a few weeks ago dropped him for a kicker so I grabbed him for $1.

My bye weeks are over after tomorrow, WR starters and depth are sorted.

I view OBJ kind of like D Watson*, don't need him but if he does turn into a playoff difference maker I don't want to face him when it counts.

Not Week 10, but I will have Brady on bye next week and would like to pick up a fill-in a week early. Problem is that it's a 14-teamer and pickings are slim (which is also how I'm stuck with Brady as my every-week starter). What's more, the options that are available all seem to have bad matchups:
  • Wentz/Heinicke @ Hou
  • Mills vs Wash
  • Tannehill @ GB
  • Dalton vs LAR
  • Brissett vs. Buffalo
  • ZWilson @ NE
I'm kind of leaning toward Mills, even though I have zero faith in him.

Not Week 10, but I will have Brady on bye next week and would like to pick up a fill-in a week early. Problem is that it's a 14-teamer and pickings are slim (which is also how I'm stuck with Brady as my every-week starter). What's more, the options that are available all seem to have bad matchups:
  • Wentz/Heinicke @ Hou
  • Mills vs Wash
  • Tannehill @ GB
  • Dalton vs LAR
  • Brissett vs. Buffalo
  • ZWilson @ NE

Oof, that is bad. Mills has the best QB SOS matchup (level = above avg) and it is at home. The rest are just bad. P.J. Walker @ Balt? But the Ravens secondary seems to be improving and at Balt, I think I would go Mills.

I may face a similar issue this week if Allen doesn't go, only add in Goff (my backup - bad matchup) and Keenum. I played Goff in Allens wk 7 bye week and he got me a whopping 1 point @ Dal. Not the QB you want against a good team away. May pivot to Brisset @ Mia at the last minute if necessary.

• Wentz/Heinicke @ Hou
  • Mills vs Wash
  • Tannehill @ GB
  • Dalton vs LAR
  • Brissett vs. Buffalo
  • ZWilson @ NE
Mills should have a healthy Nico by then, plus Cooks. Mills produced last year after a slow start. He looked decent in the PHI game throwing to outcasts Dorsett and Chris Moore. BTW, the Texans new captain on offense, replacing Cooks, is former Phin Laremy Tunsil who's having a great year.

Users who are viewing this thread