What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whatever happened to the guys from the old days? (1 Viewer)

Joe T said:
Goal2GoalGirl

MacArtist

Beckster

Augment Lauren

The one-armed girl... can't remember her name.

all were confirmed female.
And Mrs Davinci 😍

Totally forgot about Augment Lauren. What a trip. 

I’d be curious to see the stats on FFA posts per year from 2000 to today. I bet today pales in comparison. 
by the way, my attorneys have requested this in the due diligence as part of the takeover bid.  Nothing yet 

I wonder whatever happened to the Man in the Yellow Hat?  He still married, or that thing with his wife become a... er... more frequent occurrence? 

The strangest, longest and angriest flame war I ever saw on this board was between Pickles and another poster (who I can't recall) over an anchorwoman on The Weather Channel.

Pickles had her photo as his avatar. The other poster made a sarcastic remark and they went back and forth over several pages, with insults and profanity circumvented through the language filter. Totally bizarre.

I also miss BGP with his investment strategies that he explained with mixed metaphors and Jurassic Park references.
it was pickles arguing with himself

Users who are viewing this thread