What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's amusing to you today in FF? What's not so amusing? (1 Viewer)

BoltNlava

Footballguy
What's amusing to me today: I'm 0-4 in one league and lost 3 starters to injury and no one on the wire.
What's not so amusing : Herberts finger injury. I mean really?

Amusing... people who take fantasy football too serious... people that think they are better decision makers than the coaches and GMs... people that think they can predict how well players will perform... people that think they can ID franchise QBs that are still playing on Saturdays.

Not amusing... same list.

Amusing … I drafted Puka in the 19th round in one league.

Not amusing … in my auction league 2 weeks earlier, Puka was nominated for $1 and I didn’t know who he was. And I had Kupp as a keeper.

The amount of FF guys on twitter that list like 30 guys who to stash and then victory lap the ones they get right. Either that or that Sal V guy.

Amusing... people who take fantasy football too serious... people that think they are better decision makers than the coaches and GMs... people that think they can predict how well players will perform... people that think they can ID franchise QBs that are still playing on Saturdays.

Not amusing... same list.
Amusing: Logical contradictions.

Not amusing: Attempts to make formal logic jokes when people are just trying to talk about fantasy football.

Users who are viewing this thread