Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It just doesn't make sense how this is playing out FP.......it's odd.
  3. I referred to this article before. Did you actually read it? It uses circular logic. First it relies solely on the conclusion that there is no evidence for collusion, while ignoring all of the terrible things that the report says that Trump did. Well that's expected, it's the standard defense of Trump these days, illogical as it is. But the article then goes on to make the following arguments: 1. Trump is innocent of obstruction because Barr says so. 2. Barr has been proven right because Trump is innocent of obstruction. This is what I meant by a circular argument. He then demands that liberals owe Barr an apology. Personally, I apologize for thinking that Barr might be an honorable public servant.
  4. I forgot the whataboutims are only allowed from the Anti- Trump guys. I never attacked anyone.
  5. I think that one just gets sent to Patriots fans
  6. So they couldn't prove anything BEFORE the investigation. That's a bombshell? Wouldn't that be WHY there was an investigation?
  7. With the most underrated response of the day, I award 3 bonus points to... @Dan Lambskin for "Ya Jesus A Bird" - lolol With what I thought was the most strangely specific matching in quite a while... +1 point for "robins" in S4! I guess I have a thing for birds. :pigeon:
  8. Forgive my ignorance, but what will a spiral fracture tell us?
  9. Can you imagine Tyreek Hill coming into a predominantly white upscale hospital with his gold teeth (he's doesn't talk real well either just saying) and dressed out like a thug with a 3 year old child that has a broken arm. I'm not real big into conspiracy theories of racism but it does happen. Then you take his history into account. There's just something about this case that doesn't make sense. The Chiefs would have cut him already if it was clear he broke his childs arm in anger given his and the NFLs history but here we are 45 days later and he's still a chief and his name is still not on the report. His fiancees parents don't like him either. Who can blame them after what he did to her but I heard it's because he won't marry her. They've been engaged for what? 5 years?
  10. Roger Stone, Trump Jr., Wikileaks connection is proof of coordination with Russia. They are slow playing the hand for some reason though.
  11. Maybe too early to tell, but who do you feel like Bernie would tag for VP?
  12. https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/406881-lisa-page-bombshell-fbi-couldnt-prove-trump-russia-collusion-before-mueller Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment "The real fault lies in those leaders who allowed a secret investigation to mushroom into a media maelstrom driven by leaks that created a story that far exceeded the evidence, and then used that false narrative to set a special counsel flying downhill ahead of his skis."
  13. I meant in Dayton = or - is that just a succinct reply affirmin' yous Daytonian status?
  14. Don't worry... I love Mario Party, of course I'm going to ruin someone's day with these.
  15. Watched at least 100 people die in palliative care and aint seen a scaredycat yet. A similar phenomenon to shock takes over from the pain, exhaustion & panic of dying and those active corticoids would be on board when one might have to deal with the phenomenon you cite.
  16. Sorry I was in a meeting. It's snarky because it adds nothing to the discussion. You never once introduced the fact that you were upset over President Obama's handling of Russian interference- to the contrary, you have attempted to minimize that interference by arguing that it had no effect (though you have provided no details of this claim.) Apparently the only reason you brought up this article was to perform a "whataboutism" and also to attack somebody that for you is on "the other side." It's extremely snarky, it's not thoughtful, and adds nothing to the discussion.
  17. Q4. When do you think Pontius Pilate might have realized he put to trial an innocent man in this Jesus fellow? Slow down, let's not crucify him. 6 + 3 @Murph When his wife explained that it wasn't that she was calling out the wrong name during sex. 5 + 2 @Bob Sacamano After he was visited by the Ghost of Christmas Future. 5 + 2 @Long Ball Larry Too soon. - 4 + 1 @lardonastick When Jesus tweeted about the angry Romans in charge of the witch hunt. - 4 + 1 @sho nuff
  18. Hell, I didn't notice the question said "fast food" until your post here...
  19. I think this is giving Tyreek's reasoning ability a lot more credit than he deserves and the Chief's decision making so black and white. I'm not saying it's not true, just that I believe one of the following to be more likely: 1. Tyreek was honest with KC about the situation, it's as bad as we thought, but there isn't video or other evidence to prove that he did it. KC and Tyreek keep their mouths shut, nobody is the wiser. 2. Tyreek lies about the situation, KC realizes he is lying or doesn't care to verify if he's lying or not. All they care about is if he's charged or if there is some kind of evidence that can be put into public light verifying if he did it. Status quo until such information is made public. Again, these are my opinions on the matter, right or wrong, fair or not. AP's disciplinary action included intensive beating of the genitals with said switch, which I think is no better than breaking an arm, IMO. I also doubt if the disciplinary action was actually controlled. If it had been a thicker switch and had broken a bone, would you consider them equally as heinous?
  1. Load more activity