What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Props out to Mad Cow (1 Viewer)

ramsfan

Footballguy
Mad Cow hooked me up with some very cool Titanium Maui Jim's. They are sweet, extremely comfortable, and I have noticed more MILF's checking me out when I wear them.I just got a pair for the wife from him also, and she is rather pleased, which in turn "pleases" me. It is all good when Mad Cow helps you out.

Looking for a Revo 3050, 3035, 3022, or 3021 in Matte Black/Dark Blue. Can MadCow come through for me?

My standard deal is tell me the model and color (especially of the lens) and I PM you my FBG price. The MJ's I have sold to at least 4 different FBG's are about 25-30% below MSRP, and these are NOT knockoffs or discontinueds.

Mad Cow hooked me up with some very cool Titanium Maui Jim's. They are sweet, extremely comfortable, and I have noticed more MILF's checking me out when I wear them.

I just got a pair for the wife from him also, and she is rather pleased, which in turn "pleases" me. It is all good when Mad Cow helps you out.
Link?I was talking to MC about a pair but never pulled the trigger. Still looking.

Mad Cow hooked me up with some very cool Titanium Maui Jim's.  They are sweet, extremely comfortable, and I have noticed more MILF's checking me out when I wear them.

I just got a pair for the wife from him also, and she is rather pleased, which in turn "pleases" me.  It is all good when Mad Cow helps you out.
Link?I was talking to MC about a pair but never pulled the trigger. Still looking.
me too, I really need to get to the mall, and find EXACTLY what I want.. got a pair of revos 3032's of ebay last year... like em okay, but the frames didn't come across well online....

Looking for a Revo 3050, 3035, 3022, or 3021 in Matte Black/Dark Blue. Can MadCow come through for me?
Which one? I deal with Revo regularly.
How 'bout the cheapest ones. :bag:
It looks like the 3021 and 3022 are being discontinued. I cannot get any kind of decent price on them to pass on, as Sunglass Hut (which is out of stock of them online) is owned by the company that makes Ray-Ban, Revo, etc., and they are using that outlet to blow them out.As for the 3035 and 3050, I think I can give you a much better deal. The MSRP on those is $240, but I can go $180 plus shipping on that for you. You choose the shipping method and just add that on.

If that interests you, give me the lens style and color via PM and we can make arrangements.

Mad Cow hooked me up with some very cool Titanium Maui Jim's. They are sweet, extremely comfortable, and I have noticed more MILF's checking me out when I wear them.

I just got a pair for the wife from him also, and she is rather pleased, which in turn "pleases" me. It is all good when Mad Cow helps you out.
mauijim.com - check out the titanium sport line. My current FBG deal on those is $190, which includes USPS shipping. Retail is $249, so that is a pretty sweet deal, and I think you would be seriously challenged to find a better sunglass on the market, period.

Madcow what do you currently carry?
Main lines I have are Maui Jim, Costa del Mar, Revo, Ray-Ban, Arnette, Killer Loop, Gucci, Carrera, CK and then a bunch of smaller stuff. I can probably get a hold of Rudy Project.

Mad Cow hooked me up with some very cool Titanium Maui Jim's.  They are sweet, extremely comfortable, and I have noticed more MILF's checking me out when I wear them.

I just got a pair for the wife from him also, and she is rather pleased, which in turn "pleases" me.  It is all good when Mad Cow helps you out.
mauijim.com - check out the titanium sport line. My current FBG deal on those is $190, which includes USPS shipping. Retail is $249, so that is a pretty sweet deal, and I think you would be seriously challenged to find a better sunglass on the market, period.
Thanks. I'm just notoriously bad with sunglasses. I always lose or break them. Having a hard time pulling the trigger on a $200 pair given my history.

No blue lenses :thumbdown:

No blue lenses :thumbdown:
The blue is just for looks, but to each their own. The actual lens is generally a brown or amber.

Do you have Armani Sunglasses? I am actually looking for the style that you saw Russel Crowe wear when he got arrested. I was pissed because since that incident, they have been sold out across NYC. I forgot the specific model.

Link

Thanks. I'm just notoriously bad with sunglasses. I always lose or break them. Having a hard time pulling the trigger on a $200 pair given my history.
Then might I suggest the MJ Poly Sport line - the retail is $150 on those - I could do it for about $120.

Do you have Armani Sunglasses? I am actually looking for the style that you saw Russel Crowe wear when he got arrested. I was pissed because since that incident, they have been sold out across NYC. I forgot the specific model.

Link
Yes, I deal with that company as well. All I need is the model, but let me see if I can dig it up with the company.The 134/S, retail at $210, I could do $170 plus shipping. Just need the color. Comes in gray lens, brown lens and shiny violet (NTTAWTT).

Last edited by a moderator:
Then might I suggest the MJ Poly Sport line - the retail is $150 on those - I could do it for about $120.
I saw a pair at Sunglass Hut for around $190 a few weeks ago but it was more of a wrap style. They were black and I thought the name started with an "H" but can't be sure. Don't see anything that looks like them on the site.Any idea what they might be?

I saw a pair at Sunglass Hut for around $190 a few weeks ago but it was more of a wrap style. They were black and I thought the name started with an "H" but can't be sure. Don't see anything that looks like them on the site.Any idea what they might be?
:unsure: :confused:

Link
Yes, I deal with that company as well. All I need is the model, but let me see if I can dig it up with the company.The 134/S, retail at $210, I could do $170 plus shipping. Just need the color. Comes in gray lens, brown lens and shiny violet (NTTAWTT).
LOLWould like the gray lens but can you beat this price?

http://www.zbestglasses.com/advanced_searc...71c6a&x=12&y=11

Link

Yeah, I could probably do $145 plus whatever shipping. Maybe not beat it, but can match it.

Link

Yeah, I could probably do $145 plus whatever shipping. Maybe not beat it, but can match it.
Is that your lowest price though? I ask because I did a quick google search and found that site but probably can find it cheaper. Let me know. Thanks!

Link

Is that your lowest price though? I ask because I did a quick google search and found that site but probably can find it cheaper. Let me know. Thanks!
Honestly, if you can get it lower, go right ahead. I give a good deal, but am not going to get in the habit of trying to beat everyone else's price. This is just side income from my regular office, so I don't intend to put a lot of work in it if I am only going to make a couple of bucks per transaction.

Also, consider the fact that you can probably trust MC more than some of the sites that offer the lowest prices. Some may be shady. You'll have peace of mind for just a few bucks more.

Madcow, regarding the Rx Maui Jims, I assume the price for them is the frame plus the ground lens, like in regular glasses. Is that correct?

Have 'em. Love 'em. Highly recommend 'em. And Mad Cow is giving you a GREAT deal at that price. GB Mad Cow. I'm tough on sunglasses myself, so I never wanted to spring the $$ for good ones. These things take a beating and keep coming back for more. After nearly 2 years with mine, I did manage to put a sizeable scratch on one lens, but I may just look at replacing the lenses instead of getting new glasses. As I understand it, this is doable with these.

Link

Honestly, if you can get it lower, go right ahead. I give a good deal, but am not going to get in the habit of trying to beat everyone else's price. This is just side income from my regular office, so I don't intend to put a lot of work in it if I am only going to make a couple of bucks per transaction.
Fair enough, so what now? PM me and lets get this rolling.

Link

Come on man, he doing us a service here and you're trying to talk him down? He says he'll match it and you want more? Get real. Love folks like you. :cool:

Agree. They are sweeeeeet. Visual acuity is outstanding, they are stylish, and exremely durable and most importantly, very very very comfortable.

For those of you reluctant to try the rose MJ lenses (such as Joe Bryant who I am convinced does not like them due to his insecurities in his masculinity ;) - don't ban me, Joe), they are the best lens I have ever seen, and please keep in mind that this is my industry. They do not look rose - they just look like sunglass lenses, but they just feel "Aaaahhhh!" with your eyes, if you know what I mean.

Madcow, regarding the Rx Maui Jims, I assume the price for them is the frame plus the ground lens, like in regular glasses. Is that correct?
Rx MJ's are a whole different ball game. They do them all themself, which is good because you still get the proprietary MJ lens. Give me the model and I will give you the Rx price, then we can discuss color of lens, etc.

Have 'em. Love 'em. Highly recommend 'em. And Mad Cow is giving you a GREAT deal at that price. GB Mad Cow. I'm tough on sunglasses myself, so I never wanted to spring the $$ for good ones. These things take a beating and keep coming back for more. After nearly 2 years with mine, I did manage to put a sizeable scratch on one lens, but I may just look at replacing the lenses instead of getting new glasses. As I understand it, this is doable with these.
MJ's stated warranty (1 year) is MUCH different than their actual one. They replace it much later and much more often than stated. If you are planning on having them do it, PM me and I will let you know the what/when/where and why of it all. My wife's cousin bought a pair of Titanium Sports that had the nosepad break off, but I got them to replace the lenses, as well- all for only $7. Don't know if they are that good to work with from the customer end, but as a dealer, they treat me well.

Link

Fair enough, so what now? PM me and lets get this rolling.
PM's would be the acceptable way to get the ball rolling.Yeah, I searched through my PM's and found the old Keerock and GWB ones, too.

Probably should have specified that they were Maui Jims. Can't remember the name of the style.
Any idea, MC?
You gotta help me out more than a wrap here. Were they metal or plastic? Was it more of a sport wrap, or fashion wrap? There are a crapload of choices.
Plastic. Don't know the difference between sport and fashion. Not sure.
Did it look like the frame went all of the way around the lens, or that the lenses were rimless?

Did it look like the frame went all of the way around the lens, or that the lenses were rimless?
Not rimless.
Weel, that describes about 40 different styles that MJ makes. Can you remember anything else? Black, plastic, full-rimmed frame. . . Begins with an H, maybe. . . Check out:

Hoku, but also Ho'okipa. The later is rimless looking in a way, but way cool, as well. As for their poly sports, the best ones for guys are the Sunset, Ho'okipa, Sandy Beach and Kanaha.

Not rimless.
Weel, that describes about 40 different styles that MJ makes. Can you remember anything else? Black, plastic, full-rimmed frame. . . Begins with an H, maybe. . . Check out:

Hoku, but also Ho'okipa. The later is rimless looking in a way, but way cool, as well. As for their poly sports, the best ones for guys are the Sunset, Ho'okipa, Sandy Beach and Kanaha.
I was thinking it might be the Hoku. I'm not a big fan of the rimless look. Might change my mind if I were to try on a pair.Thoughts on Waimeia Bay?

I already have a pair of the Hawaii's by Maui Jim and they are excellent. What would the ones without any hinges (the titanium ones) in a rose lense cost? I just bought a pair off of ebay for a graduation present. That made me want to get a pair for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread