What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 FBG IDP WAREHOUSE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jene Bramel

Footballguy
The IDP Warehouse is back for 2011. Here you'll find some classic articles and columns on general IDP strategy, a link to the old (but still helpful) FAQ thread, and links to all of our major offseason forum threads and site content.

Classic IDP Informational and Strategy Articles and Columns

The Best Kept Secret in Fantasy Football

Breaking Down NFL Defenses

Incorporating IDP Concepts

Guide to NFL Defenses: DL Play / Evolution of 4-3 / 4-3 Front Continued / 3-4 Front / Zone Blitz / The 46 / Subpackages

Why You Should Know Schemes

------

2011 Forum Informational ThreadsIDP FAQ thread

2011 Every Down Linebacker thread

2011 Scheme and Coaching Change thread

2011 IDP Draft Thread

Post Draft State of IDP Thread

2011 Offseason IDP Roundtable Podcast Threads

Classic IDP Informational and Strategy Series: IDP 101-401

2011 Post-Draft Rookie Review

2011 Free Agency Review Part 1

2011 Free Agency Review Part 2

------

2011 Offseason IDP ContentMission Impossible IDP (Borbely) -- August 31

A deeper discussion of what to consider when deciding where to rank some of the most difficult defensive players and situations.

LB Tiers (Bloom and Bramel) -- August 31

A look at how rankings break and sort into tiers at the linebacker position, with discussion on draft strategy.

DL Tiers (Bloom and Bramel) -- August 27

A look at how rankings break and sort into tiers at the defensive line position, with discussion on draft strategy.

Eyes of the Guru: NFC East (Norton) -- August 27

Long running, long awaited, industry standard preseason IDP review article looks at the NFC East.

Reading the Defense: Camp Update (Bramel) -- August 23

Scouting review of the first two preseason games.

Eyes of the Guru: NFC South (Norton) -- August 23

Long running, long awaited, industry standard preseason IDP review article looks at the NFC South.

Eyes of the Guru: NFC North (Norton) -- August 23

Long running, long awaited, industry standard preseason IDP review article looks at the NFC North.

Perfect Draft IDP (Bramel) -- August 22

Adaptation of the long-running Perfect Draft feature by David Dodds with strategy suggestions on how to have a strong combined offense/IDP draft.

Eyes of the Guru: NFC West (Norton) -- August 17

Long running, long awaited, industry standard preseason IDP review article looks at the NFC West.

Eyes of the Guru: AFC South (Norton) -- August 15

Long running, long awaited, industry standard preseason IDP review article looks at the AFC South.

Eyes of the Guru: AFC West (Norton) -- August 15

Long running, long awaited, industry standard preseason IDP review article looks at the AFC West.

Eyes of the Guru: AFC North (Norton) -- August 10

Long running, long awaited, industry standard preseason IDP review article looks at the AFC North.

Free Agency Winners and Losers (Borbely) -- August 9

A look at the implications of the major free agent moves at DL, LB and DB.

Eyes of the Guru: AFC East (Norton) -- August 7

Long running, long awaited, industry standard preseason IDP review article looks at the AFC East.

Reading the Defense Offseason Vol 5 (Bramel) -- August 1

Review of the second 72 hours of free agency and early camp practices.

Reading the Defense Offseason Vol 4 (Bramel) -- July 29

Review of the first 72 hours of free agency and early camp practices.

Reading the Defense Offseason Vol 3 (Bramel) -- July 25

Preview and discussion of all the major free agents expected to hit the market.

Reading the Defense Offseason Vol 2 (Bramel) -- June 27

Second of two part question and answer series, including an extended discussion of a change in how the NFL plans to score shared tackles in 2011.

Reading the Defense Offseason Vol 1 (Bramel) -- June 20

First of two part question and answer series.

Post-Draft Bloom 100 (Bloom) -- May 2

Gold standard for rookie discussion. Combined rookie rank list with discussion.

Combined Rookie Draft Board (Bramel) -- May 3

Graphic of combined offense/IDP draft board, with accompanying discussion, shortly after NFL Draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the last 15 years I resisted using a paid site for info. I had links to all 32 official NFL team sites and the 2 largest newspaper's sports sections in each NFL city.

My girlfriend threatened to leave me if I didn't stop playing "that damned Funtimes Football Stuff" (she really called it that). So I signed up here. And I left her.

Here I sit: a free man with more time, less stress and more beer. And a Boxer that doesn't care if I play FF.

Why in the hell did I wait so long to give you guys a try?

Why does a bear #### in the woods?

I'm just happy to be here for information like this.

Thank you FBG. Thank you Jesus.

For the last 15 years I resisted using a paid site for info. I had links to all 32 official NFL team sites and the 2 largest newspaper's sports sections in each NFL city.My girlfriend threatened to leave me if I didn't stop playing "that damned Funtimes Football Stuff" (she really called it that). So I signed up here. And I left her.Here I sit: a free man with more time, less stress and more beer. And a Boxer that doesn't care if I play FF.Why in the hell did I wait so long to give you guys a try?Why does a bear #### in the woods?I'm just happy to be here for information like this.Thank you FBG. Thank you Jesus.
Now there's a :football: testimonial. :welcome: to the party, pal. :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome, Jene. I can only hope to give back 1/100th of what I take.

I have found my IDP Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread