What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How do you set up bidding groups for the FA wire? (1 Viewer)

teepack

Footballguy
I have created one group. I ranked the player that I wanted the most at the top, and then have 3 guys ranked as "contingency" bids.

I assume that if I have the highest bid on the player that I have ranked No. 1, I will get him and then all my contingency bids in that group are cancelled. Is this correct? If somebody else outbids me for my top guy, then if I have the highest bid for any of the guys ranked in my contingency group I will get one of them (but only one) based on the order in which I have them ranked.

If I want to get more than 1 person, do I just create new bidding groups? I have created a Bid Group 1 for my second set of picks. Is this the proper way to do it? Do I need to name my bidding groups anything specific?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I have created one group. I ranked the player that I wanted the most at the top, and then have 3 guys ranked as "contingency" bids.

I assume that if I have the highest bid on the player that I have ranked No. 1, I will get him and then all my contingency bids in that group are cancelled. Is this correct? If somebody else outbids me for my top guy, then if I have the highest bid for any of the guys ranked in my contingency group I will get one of them (but only one) based on the order in which I have them ranked.

If I want to get more than 1 person, do I just create new bidding groups? I have created a Bid Group 1 for my second set of picks. Is this the proper way to do it? Do I need to name my bidding groups anything specific?

Thanks in advance for your help!
I assume that if I have the highest bid on the player that I have ranked No. 1, I will get him and then all my contingency bids in that group are cancelled. CORRECTdo I just create new bidding groups? YES

Do I need to name my bidding groups NO the system does that automatically

BTW for these and many of the other questions, I believe there are examples in the FFPC rules (if not the rules posted here)

Users who are viewing this thread