What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**The Official Randall 'touchdown robber' Cobber Bandwagon** (1 Viewer)

Donsmith753

Footballguy
Get on board before its too late.

High end WR3 production this year before a top 15 season next year.

Buy buy buy in Dynasty.

:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy buy buy in Dynasty.

I say high end #1 production by the end of this year! I see Rodgers throwing for 50 with Cobb seeing 10 of those, along with 6 tds on the ground and 1 passing.

75/1100/10 with 500/6 and 100/1...book it!!!!

Add in 3 punt returns for tds also. That will average him about 21 a game.

Buy buy buy in Dynasty.

I say high end #1 production by the end of this year! I see Rodgers throwing for 50 with Cobb seeing 10 of those, along with 6 tds on the ground and 1 passing.

I love the kid, but the only way he sniffs those numbers is if either Nelson or Jennings get hurt and are lost for much of the season. Between Jennings, Nelson, Finley, Jones, and Driver, that's a lot of mouths to feed. Granted, Driver is up there in age and Jones is inconsistent, but Rodgers loves to spread the wealth. I can envision 55 850, 6

We're getting a little crazy here with the Cobbmeister. He's gonna be good, but I'd hold off on the "huge breakout" talk. I expect a growing role in the offense to the tune of 40 catches for 600 yards this year.

I could see 2013 being the first year an offense supports 3x1000 yard receivers, gogo-gadget-Rodgers.

On board! I picked him up off waivers last year after game 1 in my main dynasty. I think he needs any injury to one of the top two to really explode though....

I hate those nicknames, but love his talent. I see him creeping up to the WR3 role this year. He will win the slot job and from a fantasy perspective, I wouldn't be surprised to see him become the #2 or at least 2B by next season.

In a return yards league, he is going to destroy. Even 600/4 outside the return game makes him a top 20 receiver.

Too many mouths to feed. Could he get 8-10TDs? Sure. could he also do returns and other things? Sure. Could he end up with 400 yards receiving and 4 TDs? Sure.

There is not a clear enough path for him to use on a steady basis. Jennings, Finley, and Nelson will be looked for before Cobb. Then there's 5 other guys that get featured here or there and spread out, but never consistently. Its gonna take a season or so still.

New Percy Harvin...hype is totally reasonble
I completely agree :thumbup:
Too many mouths to feed. Could he get 8-10TDs? Sure. could he also do returns and other things? Sure. Could he end up with 400 yards receiving and 4 TDs? Sure.There is not a clear enough path for him to use on a steady basis. Jennings, Finley, and Nelson will be looked for before Cobb. Then there's 5 other guys that get featured here or there and spread out, but never consistently. Its gonna take a season or so still.
:no: Sorry, negative vibes not welcome her Shutout. See you in Week 6 when Cobb leads the league in awesome.

Too many mouths to feed. Could he get 8-10TDs? Sure. could he also do returns and other things? Sure. Could he end up with 400 yards receiving and 4 TDs? Sure.There is not a clear enough path for him to use on a steady basis. Jennings, Finley, and Nelson will be looked for before Cobb. Then there's 5 other guys that get featured here or there and spread out, but never consistently. Its gonna take a season or so still.
I don't know...if I am ARod and have only seconds to get rid of the ball, I am throwing to someone who is open. The odds are pretty good that Jennings, Nelson, and Finley will all be attracting a load of attention, so I think Cobb benefits there. Also, mark my words, the Packers are going to use him like a utility man this year, much like Harvin and Sproiles. Once the packers see how easy it is to get him a little 3 yard out and then have him scramble for a few more, that will become a lynchpin of their attack. I am betting he will catch at least 2 or 3 of those a game, so that alone amounts to around 30 - 40 balls!Bump Cobber the Touchdown Robber, before its too late!!!!!

thsi thread made my day and i would right more but i have to get on the clock here but rest assured that you are a brohanmeister and can take it to the bank on me any day brohan keep on keeping on

Let's also look at his catch rate. Small sample, yeah, but 25 receptions on 31 targets? Given James Jones' drop history, I think he's in 3-wide sets from week 1.

I see Jordy and Jennings more or less splitting what they split last year, perhaps with a few fewer TDs given Nelson's very high TD percentage. I see Driver basically becoming a 20-catch wise old man. Finley's the real x-factor--if he does what he did last year, plenty of room for Cobb. If he finally goes Finley-crazy and hits mini-Graham numbers, maybe not, particularly since he's such a mismatch underneath against LBs, space where Cobb may also be working. So, who knows for redraft--that might keep him from a true 65/800 breakout type of year.

In dynasty, though? Get him. Talent always rises.

'meyerj31 said:
We're getting a little crazy here with the Cobbmeister. He's gonna be good, but I'd hold off on the "huge breakout" talk. I expect a growing role in the offense to the tune of 40 catches for 600 yards this year.

I could see 2013 being the first year an offense supports 3x1000 yard receivers, gogo-gadget-Rodgers.
This has happened before.

2013 Nickname: Randall "Out of a Job" Cobb.
brohan dudeman take that back he is going to rock and roll right to the big house with his blazing speed and versatility i am quoting you so that one day you will be able to come back here and say man i was really wrong about randall the touchdown robber cobber and maybe we can make up a nickname for you like wrongway to rizzlerville which i think would be pretty awesome and will let everyone know how wrong you were about rt2rc which is how you say his nickname the hip way take it to the bank brohan

some of us around here just like making up cool nicknames and i really like randall the touchdown robber cobber and rizzler is zinging me really good with his post so i was giving him some grief right back old school style just some good old boys making noise is basically what is comes down to brohan but on topic i think that rt2rc will have a big year and i am in a buy mode on him big time take that to the bank

brohan dudeman take that back he is going to rock and roll right to the big house with his blazing speed and versatility i am quoting you so that one day you will be able to come back here and say man i was really wrong about randall the touchdown robber cobber and maybe we can make up a nickname for you like wrongway to rizzlerville which i think would be pretty awesome and will let everyone know how wrong you were about rt2rc which is how you say his nickname the hip way take it to the bank brohan
:lmao:

On the bandwagon and taking it all the way to the bank!

Randall the 'touchdown robber' Cobber indeed!

Even as the Packers WR #3 he will post numbers that will make him valuable.

'meyerj31 said:

This has happened before.
5 times

Nothing more than a Weak Flex play or Bye Week Fodder in 2012.

If he's your WR3 this year, you better be in a 36 team league.

:lmao:

On the bandwagon and taking it all the way to the bank!

Randall the 'touchdown robber' Cobber indeed!

Even as the Packers WR #3 he will post numbers that will make him valuable.
exactamundo chupacabra which is what my main man the fonz used to say

some of us around here just like making up cool nicknames and i really like randall the touchdown robber cobber and rizzler is zinging me really good with his post so i was giving him some grief right back old school style just some good old boys making noise is basically what is comes down to brohan but on topic i think that rt2rc will have a big year and i am in a buy mode on him big time take that to the bank
Randall "Cool as a Saab" Cobb. :popcorn:

rizzler he is a proud american and would probably not be a car from some ole and sven country or whatever take that to the get detroit back to working bank brohan

rizzler he is a proud american and would probably not be a car from some ole and sven country or whatever take that to the get detroit back to working bank brohan
Fine, I'll retract the Saab comment, and raise you a Randall "Pounded like Danielle Staub" Cobb.

Nothing more than a Weak Flex play or Bye Week Fodder in 2012.If he's your WR3 this year, you better be in a 36 team league.
Not cool, guy.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NYJjoT-A8C0/UAP7JsS9DVI/AAAAAAAAB6g/S_VVq2I21BU/s1600/jeremy-piven-gtfo.gif

So Jennings/Jordy/Cobb/Finley are all going to have huge years, Rodgers is going to throw for 6k yards and 50 TD's, and the Packers are going to obliterate every offensive record known to man.

Gl with that. Cobb is a nice weapon, but 600-700 yards and a few TD's are more likely.

So Jennings/Jordy/Cobb/Finley are all going to have huge years, Rodgers is going to throw for 6k yards and 50 TD's, and the Packers are going to obliterate every offensive record known to man.Gl with that. Cobb is a nice weapon, but 600-700 yards and a few TD's are more likely.
I know it's sacrilegious on these boards but Finley is the odd one out for me. Don't bump Finley.

Nothing more than a Weak Flex play or Bye Week Fodder in 2012.If he's your WR3 this year, you better be in a 36 team league.
Not cool, guy.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NYJjoT-A8C0/UAP7JsS9DVI/AAAAAAAAB6g/S_VVq2I21BU/s1600/jeremy-piven-gtfo.gif
It's an opinion, and I agree. Another over hyped guy on these boards.
This isn't the place for realists or negativity.
This is getting rediculous

Fine, I'll retract the Saab comment, and raise you a Randall "Pounded like Danielle Staub" Cobb.
i put pounded like danielle staub into google picures and now i have to clean out my internet so thanks a lot for that and really i will never really be the same so you zinged me a good one right there wrongway to rizzlerville

'FGITLOTR said:
'Meatwad Reloaded said:
'Donsmith753 said:

Buy buy buy in Dynasty.

I love the kid, but the only way he sniffs those numbers is if either Nelson or Jennings get hurt and are lost for much of the season. Between Jennings, Nelson, Finley, Jones, and Driver, that's a lot of mouths to feed. Granted, Driver is up there in age and Jones is inconsistent, but Rodgers loves to spread the wealth. I can envision 55 850, 6
I love Cobb and he is the future, but I agree that we are getting carried away. Your prediction here seems pretty reasonable. Hard to envision more than that short of an injury to Jennings or Nelson.

i put pounded like danielle staub into google picures and now i have to clean out my internet so thanks a lot for that and really i will never really be the same so you zinged me a good one right there wrongway to rizzlerville
anytime, brohan SouthWestChicken

Driver's getting old, James Jones is mediocre...I think there is going to be a lot of production up for grabs, and this guy cobbles it all up.

randall the touchdown robber cobber should have that slot job locked up, so I'd pencil in welker production + 1500 return yards, and a couple special teams td's.

randall the touchdown robber cobber should have that slot job locked up, so I'd pencil in welker production + 1500 return yards, and a couple special teams td's.
:shock: Uh, if you can cancel the no.5 and sharpie in that kinda production, I'll purchase the coal to power this locomotive, brohan.

look i know we are getting a littiel bit carried away in here but it is all in good fun and in truth i believe the randall the touchdown robber cobber is going to have a heck of a good year for a 2 year guy and i just think he has some really neat abilities to cut and speed away from bad guys and we may be seeing the spark of something really special so that is where i am at with it take that to the bank but on james jones he is allegedly catching everything like a mad man with fishing nets for hands in camp and apparently the green bay receiving core has stepped it up which i am hoping is true because it would be great to see the 50 and 60 s packers golden age time zone back around here if only for the reason that we would finally see some boss american cars on the roads again and frankly i hope that they bring back wolfman jack on the radio to so take that to the bank also

look i know we are getting a littiel bit carried away in here but it is all in good fun and in truth i believe the randall the touchdown robber cobber is going to have a heck of a good year for a 2 year guy and i just think he has some really neat abilities to cut and speed away from bad guys and we may be seeing the spark of something really special so that is where i am at with it take that to the bank but on james jones he is allegedly catching everything like a mad man with fishing nets for hands in camp and apparently the green bay receiving core has stepped it up which i am hoping is true because it would be great to see the 50 and 60 s packers golden age time zone back around here if only for the reason that we would finally see some boss american cars on the roads again and frankly i hope that they bring back wolfman jack on the radio to so take that to the bank also
Do you ever use periods? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread