What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Team Names of 2012 so far.. (1 Viewer)

chris_dub

Footballguy
What are the best ones you have seen or come up with so far?

Few I've seen this year:

Clean Out Urlacher

Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe

Forgetting Brandon Marshall

Any other good ones?

A few of my favorites from the high stakes leagues:

Cloud of Feces

3 Inches of Fury

Floating Feculent Logs: Chocolate Covered Feces Pieces (mine :P )

Every year when I see this thread I think of a book or message board somewhere once where I read a guy named his team Off in the Shower.

When he got puzzled looks, he said something along the lines of, "Just wait until teams brag about a victory over me."

("I beat...")

Some awful names in here...and pretty much every Paterno/Sandusky/PSU reference has been bad. Not offensive...just completely unfunny.

'POLITE ALL CAPS GUY said:
ONE TEAM IN MY LEAGUE IS NAMED "MY PERCY HURTS" AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ABOUT THAT ONE.
You should name your team "My vick hurts...all the time"or"My vick can't hold up in the sack"

Last edited by a moderator:
this the lamest thing about fantasy football, btw. All the puns...
really? the fact that most of us are grown men playing pretend that we are overlords of a football universe, acting like we own teams and have any reasonable control over the events that play out isn't slightly more ridiculous?I've done work for a Fortune 500 company that nicknames their projects all the time. Two years ago, after the slumping PR hit Tiger Woods had going on, one was named "Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...into the red!"My IT guys here at work have servers named "The Dark Knight" and "The Advengers".

Users who are viewing this thread