What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Al Bundy (1 Viewer)

Bunker is before my time...

I've got Bundy as the king - Kenny Powers in second & Michael Scott coming in at 3
Before mine as well...

But growing up my old man watched reruns like crazy... but I didnt understand 80% of the jokes

got older, reruns on TV again - watched it and my lord - so ahead of his time.. yet at the same time, stuff that would never fly on primetime today.

Bunker is before my time...

I've got Bundy as the king - Kenny Powers in second & Michael Scott coming in at 3
Before mine as well...

But growing up my old man watched reruns like crazy... but I didnt understand 80% of the jokes

got older, reruns on TV again - watched it and my lord - so ahead of his time.. yet at the same time, stuff that would never fly on primetime today.
Even watching MWC from the late 80's early 90's it is crazy how PG things have gotten since then

I'm going to the back seat of my car with the woman I love. And I won't be back for ten minutes.

Who's that riding into the sun.
Who's the man with the itchy gun.
Who's the man who kills for fun!
Psycho Dad. Psycho Dad. Psycho Dad!
He sleeps with a gun, but he loves his son.
Killed his wife 'cause she weighed a ton... Psycho Dad!

When hooters jiggle around,
and I find nickels on the ground, I care.
When a mustang engine purrs,
and the bathroom is not hers, I care.
When the pitcher's on the mound,
and the wife is underground, I care.
But when I've been playing this for days,
I will kill anyone who stays, I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread