What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sio Moore (1 Viewer)

Putting up great numbers without being used in the all important nickel package. Anybody else excited about his IDP future? He excelled in coverage in college, so it shouldn't be long till he's added to the nickel.

Have been sitting on him in just about every keeper/dynasty I'm in. Regardless of how he finishes this year I'm bullish on his prospects for '14 and beyond.

No reports of an injury or anything. Roach had a monster game. Maybe that effected Moore. We'll have to check the snap counts when they come out.

My keeper league allows us to keep a rookie IDP as a 15th round pick (out of 27 rounds) so I have him stashed away on my bench. However, I think Worrilow might already have that keeper spot locked up for me.

Bump, what is everyone in dynasty leagues doing with this guy? I'm guessing he's a hold if you have him. There's talks of him being on the trade block now, what are some situations we'd like to see him go to if he does get traded? Atlanta, NYG, SF seem like good spots. Is it mostly injury with him and being that far behind or is something else going on that really put him this far in the dog house? Weird situation.

As an owner of his in an IDP dynasy, I'm hoping for a low competition landing spot assuming he does get traded. All three teams mentioned in the post above would be great and possibly even KC, Miami, or GB.

I would definitely say he's a hold, just hopefully it is as LB depth and not as your LB2 or LB3.

Holding in 2 leagues. Think he was/is just so far behind with the new staff and scheme and they want the players they brought in to play over a guy that was already there. Without the injury it could have been different.

had to cut him and move on...Unfortunately his points are easily found on the waiver wire. For me LB points are easier to find on the wire than a DL or DB.

If he can stay healthy, he is already the best LB on the team. DQ fantasy wise is good but not in real NFL and Freeman isn't much better. I been hanging on to him as well, so I like this opportunity.

If he can stay healthy, he is already the best LB on the team. DQ fantasy wise is good but not in real NFL and Freeman isn't much better. I been hanging on to him as well, so I like this opportunity.
Yeah Freeman's ;ost some speed lately, but wonder if Sio would start or play enough minutes.

kb488 said:
Anyone know where they want to put him at? I read somewhere that Sio has never played in a 3-4 - not too excited about him at an OLB position.
I don't know the actual answer to this question, but I would think inside as you would want your best lb'er at the key position. Trent Cole and Mathis are both old as dirt and are probably the 2 best pass rushers the Colts have, and probably neither make it through the entire season. Walden is JAG, but I thought Newsome flashed in limited time last year the other two OLB'ers. It's a tough call when and where he will play, it's too bad they didn't get him a month ago as we would already have our answer.

Freeman will be a free agent next year so maybe Moore plays behind Jackson and Freeman this year then starts next year. Unless one of the others gets injured or plays bad and loses the job to Sio this year.

The Man With No Name said:
Freeman will be a free agent next year so maybe Moore plays behind Jackson and Freeman this year then starts next year. Unless one of the others gets injured or plays bad and loses the job to Sio this year.
This is what I'm hoping for. I don't want him lining up as a rush OLB. I'd rather wait a year/half a year to have him as an ILB. But it's not always about what I want. Haha

Freeman was injured today. Who came in for him?

Guessing Josh McNary, by the box score. And Moore was active.

Is he behind Nate Irving, too?

Users who are viewing this thread