What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sherman is a tool (1 Viewer)

ffchamp1

Footballguy
While he made a great play and is a outstanding corner, his behavior and comments make him look the fool

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a well executed heel turn by Sherman. Just in time for his huge battle against mega face Peyton Manning in 2 weeks.

I thought it was funny. That said, not sure why he's acting like he outplayed Crabtree. If anything he outplayed Kaepernick, it was his lousy throw.

@PabloTorre: Richard Sherman needs to understand that I signed up to watch a bunch of people get brutally injured, not yell at each other.

Flat brimmed cap is probably more reasonable than the glasses with no lenses phase going on. Both horrible.

Anyway, I am generally not one for idiotic trash talking, but I give Sherman a total pass every time. I guess it is maybe because he is smarter than most of the other players, and it comes out better, and he says better things, who knows.

But I would find it acceptable to have that guy trash talk me. He is entertainment, he backs it up, and he is the ultimate team player.

I watched this guy play for years in college and thought he sorta sucked. I don't even remember him being a good CB in the Pac-10.

Must be some good HGH they've got up there in Seattle.

:)

Not a fan of the mouth although he gets it done on the field.

I wouldn't be surprised if a bone head play - maybe not Sherman - costs Seattle the SB.

wasn't sure who I was going to root for in the SB until that BS. Can't pull for that guy to get a ring. Lifelong Longhorns fan, I hate Crabtree as much as anyone, but that was disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this guy play for years in college and thought he sorta sucked. I don't even remember him being a good CB in the Pac-10.

Must be some good HGH they've got up there in Seattle.

:)
changing positions might have played a part. He's a game changer now

I didn't like it at all and think it was over the top, but I imagine it's hard for a guy like Sherman to turn that switch off.

wasn't sure who I was going to root for in the SB until that BS. Can't pull for that guy to get a ring. Lifelong Longhorns fan, I hate Crabtree as much as anyone, but that was disgusting.
Disgusting? Even Joe Buck thinks you are overreacting?

Flat brimmed cap is probably more reasonable than the glasses with no lenses phase going on. Both horrible.

Anyway, I am generally not one for idiotic trash talking, but I give Sherman a total pass every time. I guess it is maybe because he is smarter than most of the other players, and it comes out better, and he says better things, who knows.

But I would find it acceptable to have that guy trash talk me. He is entertainment, he backs it up, and he is the ultimate team player.
So this doesn't surprise me one bit.As long as you back it up, you can be a complete ####### on the field. Got it.

Users who are viewing this thread