What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Jameis Winston, NO (1 Viewer)

What kind of NCAA player would shoplift crab legs instead of buying them with the under the table funds they get?

Awesome. So the same nonsense surrounding Manziel that we had to endure we're going to have to do all over again with Winston.

Thanks a lot, Jameis. :hot:

"As reported in the news, last night I received an adult civil citation for petit theft from a local supermarket," Winston said. "I went to the supermarket with the intent to purchase dinner but made a terrible mistake for which I'm taking full responsibility. In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items.

"As reported in the news, last night I received an adult civil citation for petit theft from a local supermarket," Winston said. "I went to the supermarket with the intent to purchase dinner but made a terrible mistake for which I'm taking full responsibility. In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items.
How do you not pay for one of the items? Did he have it stuffed up his ###? It's crablegs. You put it on the conveyor belt or you don't. It's not like it's a 50 lb bag of dog food under the cart.

He's an idiot obviously, but if he keeps playing well it won't matter in the end. I'd say this is right on cam's level of stupidity and he still went #1. Of course cam is bigger physically, but you get what I'm saying.

He's an idiot obviously, but if he keeps playing well it won't matter in the end. I'd say this is right on cam's level of stupidity and he still went #1. Of course cam is bigger physically, but you get what I'm saying.
Oh, I'm sorry but when was Cam accused of rape and theft? I thought his father asked for 200k which was a pretty good bargain for Auburn.

I disagree. I think it will matter, his flags are bigger than Newton's (looking forward to Nawrocki's evaluation), and people haven't started picking his game apart yet. They will, and people will be looking for game flaws, especially if they think he enjoys stolen seafood and sexual assault--not necessarily at the same time.

Oh, I'm sorry but when was Cam accused of rape and theft? I thought his father asked for 200k which was a pretty good bargain for Auburn.
Cam got thrown out of Florida for stealing a laptop.

He says forgot about paying and was going to go back to pay

Winston left store at 9, law enforcement made contact after midnight.

Took him 3 hours to make that attempt?

Maybe he wanted some crabs for his next rape victim....

This displays a lack of decision making ability that has to affect his draft stock.

He should have audibled to the lobster tail.

Cam got thrown out of Florida for stealing a laptop.
Cam stole a $1700 laptop.
So he should be getting kicked out any second now then.

Users who are viewing this thread