What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addict Fantasy Football is Now Recruiting for 2014! (1 Viewer)

dluvlkn

Footballguy
Addict Fantasy Leagues are now open for signups for the 2014 Fantasy Football Season!!!

Listed below are the start dates for each of the leagues I run (yes I know...so many leagues!). How can he manage them all?? Ask my owners... I think they're all quite happy with the way I am able to manage all these leagues and most importantly get your payouts to you in a VERY EFFICIENT manner!

Check out these post from past seasons for some of the comments from my owners:

Comments From 2008

Comments From 2009

Comments From 2010

Comments From 2011

Comments From 2012

Comments From 2013

For those that don't know me or haven't been in my leagues before, I know that one of your first thoughts are "Can I really trust this guy?". If I weren't trustworthy, do you think I can continue to post league openings here for the past 7 years without anyone calling me out as being a scammer?

In addition to joining well run leagues, here are other reasons you should to join the Addicts Family:

1) No 1099 Tax forms for winnings that exceed $600

2) Simply the best payouts out there. I was in your shoes a while back and could only find leagues where the site would take 20%-30% (OR MORE!) of the league dues for just hosting the league. In Addict leagues,

payouts are 100% with only the MFL site fees taken out. Other than that, everything is paid back to the winners!

3) FAST RELIABLE PAYOUTS! You will get your paypal payment or check mailed out BEFORE the NFL playoffs start! I do need to wait for week 16 stats to finalize and then it takes me about 5 days to get all the

payments out.

4) Proven Track Record as commish. Don't be scammed by some college kid who's struggling with finances and looking for trusting unsuspecting owners. Go with someone who's been in the community since 2006!

So rather than deal with tax forms, slow payments/service, trust issues and poor payouts, I started the Addict Leagues.

Note: Some leagues have immediate openings while others I am looking for owners to get on the waiting list. Invariably, someone always drops out so be the first on the waiting list! Until EVERYONE is paid their dues for 2013, there is a good chance that someting will open up so GET ON THE WAITING LIST!!!

By-Laws link at the bottom.

Draftmaster Leagues (AKA Best Ball, Draft 'em and Forget 'em leagues)

Draftmaster 1 $50 - FILLED
Draftmaster 2 $50 - 6 more openings

I will continue to create new draft master leagues as long as there is demand for them...Last year, I ended up with 10 DM leagues

Auctions Leagues - Typically takes 13-14 days to finish

Auction 1 $100 - Auction Start date 7/7
Auction 2 $100 - Auction Start date 7/21
Auction 3 $100 - Auction Start date 7/28
Auction 4 $100 - Auction Start date 8/4
Auction 5 $100 - Auction Start date 8/11
Auction 6 $100 - Auction Start date 8/18
Auction 7 $250 - Auction Start date 8/18

Redraft Leagues - 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format typically taking 7-10 days to finish

Early Redraft 1 $100 - Draft Start date 6/16
Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/18
Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 4 $250 - Draft Start date 8/18
Redraft 5 $250 - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 6 $250 - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 7 $250 - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 9 $500 - Draft Start date 8/24

I've been doing this for several years now and have hundreds of references if needed (Also check the above link for comments from owners last season).

Please post here or contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining and/or need more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to jump on a $250 redraft waiting list. Email sent.

Only my 2nd year in Addicts but I was a lucky winner last year (my first season) & it is very well run.... Professional is the word I would use to descibe & somehow no drama!

I've been with Dennis since he started these leagues, of course I told him he was crazy at the time... The reason he actually started running leagues at NO CHARGE, was due to the fact we had ran into a dis-honest commish and needed someone to step up to the plate. Dennis volunteered

All the attributes listed above are true, professional, attentive, etc. But more than anything else Dennis Lee is honest, and that' speaks volumes in this day and age.

I think I'm currently in 2 of his dynastys and have cut back to 2-3 of his redrafts...

Mark Lambert, aka, river-Rats

Leagues with Immediate Openings Updated Below:

Auction 3 $100 - Auction Start date 7/28 - 1 Immediate Opening

Redraft Leagues - 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format typically taking 7-10 days to finish

Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/24 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 4 $250 - Draft Start date 8/18 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 5 $250 - Draft Start date 8/24 - 2 Immediate Openings
Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/24 - 2 Immediate Openings
Redraft 9 $500 - Draft Start date 8/24 - 1 Immediate Opening

Contact me if interested: dluvlkn@yahoo.com

Openings Updated

Leagues with Immediate Openings Updated Below:

Auction 3 $100 - Auction Start date 7/28 - 1 Immediate Opening

Redraft 5 $250 - Draft Start date 8/24 - 2 Immediate Openings
Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/24 - 2 Immediate Openings
Redraft 9 $500 - Draft Start date 8/24 - 1 Immediate Opening

Contact me if interested: dluvlkn@yahoo.com

just like giantjeff I am also second year and a lucky winner my first year. I would recommend these over the mfl's leagues 1000 to 1. now will 3 of u jump in his draftmaster 4 so I can get it drafted and go on vacation. lol they are 100 percent payout that pay 300-200-100 to top 3... not even a website fee. 50 entry....12 drafters all 600 returned to top 3 placers and best let u get a chance to try and beat the mighty BUCKEYEDAWGS

Now that dues deadlines have come and past, I have some immediate openings in our leagues and we're looking to get them filled:

Draftmaster 6 $50 - 3 more openings

ALL FILLED

Redraft 2 $100 - 1 Immediate Opening - Draft Start date 8/18
Redraft 3 $100 - 1 Immediate Opening - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 5 $250 - 3 Immediate Openings - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 6 $250 - 1 Immediate Opening - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 8 $500 - 2 Immediate Openings - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 9 $500 - 2 Immediate Openings - Draft Start date 8/24

I have hundreds of references if needed (Also check the above link for comments from owners last season).

Please post here or contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining and/or need more information.

League Openings Updated...

Draftmaster 6 $50 - 2 more openings - Will start approx 3 days after it fills

ALL FILLED

Redraft 2 $100 - 1 Immediate Opening - Draft Start date 8/18
Redraft 3 $100 - 1 Immediate Opening - Draft Start date 8/24
Redraft 8 $500 - 1 Immediate Opening - Draft Start date 8/24

I have hundreds of references if needed (Also check the above link for comments from owners last season).

sent you an email... please let me know if there are still any spots in the $100 or $250 leagues, thanks. skwix99@hotmail.com

League Openings Updated as of 8/3...

Draftmaster 6 $50 - 1 more opening - Will start approx 3 days after it fills

ALL FILLED

League Openings Updated as of 8/10...

Draftmaster 7 $50 - 8 more opening - Will start approx 3 days after it fills

Users who are viewing this thread